Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My experience
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this weekend my girfriend came over and she had a little surprise for me. She wore her moccasins which are my favorite, they're sooo old and wore out so they smell amazing. We went into my room and we started to fool around. We were on my bed and she told me to close my eyes. Next thing i knew she was hovering one of her moccasins over my nose and it drove me insane. It was such a surprise, i didn't see it coming at all. After countless minutes of teasing me, putting them in front of my nose and taking them away, she pushed them down onto my nose and demanded that i take deep inhales of them. The combination of her dominance and the unbelievable scent had me more turned on then i've ever been in my entire life. She was being so sexy, saying all the right things and making me worship her sweaty moccasins. It was the most amazing experience i've ever had. My heart was racing and i was shaking, and she loved it. She loved seeing what it did to me. Hands down most intense feeling ever.

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds like a great girl. Good for you man!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could only dream about this! Lucky you man! You definetly found a girl who understand the love you have for feet. My question is, when are the pictures comming in? lol (:
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love it when a girl knows what you love and DOES it- especially on her own! Great for you man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds intensely euphoric
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- JCFF3321

That's a great story! Reminds me of one that I had that was similar...

I used to date a bar tender a while back and one day when I was at the apartment while she was at work she text me "When I get home I have a surprise for you".

Immediately my interest was provoked. Fast forward later in the evening, I go pick her up at work. We get back to the apartment and as soon as we walk into the bedroom, she barks at me "Lay down on the bed" and with no hesitation I proceed to follow the instructions.

I lay down on the bed and I'm looking over at her standing in front of me on the other side of the bed with the universal "what's happening?!" look on my face. She then begins to take off her sneakers, pants, and underwear while deliberately leaving on her socks, top, and bra.

She peels off both of her sweaty, dirty, black ankle socks (that she just worked a full day in) and holds them in her left hand. Then with this enormous smile on her face she jumps on top of me, takes both socks, and shoves them right in my face!

At this point I'm saying to myself "I can't believe this is happening"! But her...being the dominating bitch that she was, while she was taking advantage of me and exploiting my fetish for her personal amusement, the entire time while she held the socks to my face and forced me to inhale deep breaths, she kept repeating over and over again "You like that? I know you like my sweaty socks you fuckin pervert...you're such a pervert...smell them".

The visual of her straddling me, pressing both socks on my nose, and just verbally dismembering my masculinity was enough to send me into the stratosphere. She then unzipped my jeans and rode my hard-on with her right hand on my chest and her left hand holding the socks on my face! She did that until I exploded inside her like Mount Vesuvius.

It was hands down one of the most erotic sexual experiences I have ever had in my life...which I have yet to duplicate to that quality...

But alas as they say "all good things must come to an end"...and we broke up about two years later...

Enjoy it while you have it man...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, that sounds amazing!!! Great gal!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did u also get to smell her feet?

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, JCFF3321! It's nice to read "success stories" on here that are actually believable (especially from a woman's perspective). Far too many posts are too over-the-top to be real in any way.

Sounds like you have a GREAT girlfriend who understands your needs!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
Congrats, JCFF3321! It's nice to read "success stories" on here that are actually believable (especially from a woman's perspective). Far too many posts are too over-the-top to be real in any way.

Sounds like you have a GREAT girlfriend who understands your needs!

Haha, agreed!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone! [Big Grin] your support means a lot!

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links