Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Apps for candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apps for candids
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a "secret cam" iPhone app that can be downloaded from the appstore and can be used for candid pics. Its works as a very small viewfinder in a browser window or the screen can be completely black. I am sure there are ones for Android and possibly Windows phones too.

Do you have such apps?
What are your opinions of them?

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is is called secret cam in the app store? Can you use it to shot video? Thanx for sharing
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should have guessed that someone would write an app for that. I just keep my hand over the screen or keep my phone real close to my body do no one else can see the screen.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that does work too man and I use that technique also. I never realized what good video the iphone shoots. It is my main tool now. I still have my other tools, but it works pretty well. It is pretty good in low light which I like.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
Is is called secret cam in the app store? Can you use it to shot video? Thanx for sharing

Yes, it's called secretcam and you have to pay for it. I think you can use it for shooting video. Its a great app, haven't used it that much though.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links