Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » saint louis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: saint louis
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought that Saint Louis was an okay place, but now I see that it is great. For the last 4 days, my wife and I took off work and enjoyed a stay-cation. While Saint Louis may not be on the top of many things, it does have something cool: a lot of children. What this means, is that for every child, there is at least 1 mom or grandma or some female that takes care of them.

So, I just want to say that I went to some great places these past few days and saw some deliciously sexy feet. So, if you are in the are, check them out:

Art Museum, History Museum, Magic House and Science Center.

I have tons and tons of great candid foot content and while I would love to get in some foot action, like I have mentioned earlier, doing so with my 4 and 5 year old along is impossible. Anyways, check out these areas if you are in the city and bring a good camera for foot-hunting.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Science centers and museums are freakin' awesome for mommyfeet. Michigan, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, Colorado, I've been to museums in all these states and I have no doubt STL is just as awesome.

When my son was 2 we were walking along a beach and he stopped to admire two girls' toes. "Ooh, pretty pink!" They loved it, asked if mommy's toes are painted. "Oh yes," I said. "She keeps them pretty for daddy!" They thought that was hilarious. "Uh, oh!" They laughed, "Somebody's going to have a foot fetish!"
"Just like daddy," I said.

That I think is the extent to which you can foothunt with kids on board. On the other hand, without a toddler, I woulda been just a creepy dude, and that convo would never have happened. Crazy.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, kids are great, as I have said before, as long as they don't tell mom or anyone else. Two kids sitting in a shopping cart at Wal-mart, allow me to go as slow as I want and stare at women as they do shoe-play in their sandals and flipflops.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links