Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Portland Foot Worship Party! - July 12th!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Portland Foot Worship Party! - July 12th!
MistressTethra
Board Regular
Member # 44999

Icon 10 posted      Profile for MistressTethra   Author's Homepage   Email MistressTethra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to write to let all of you wonderful foot lovers know that I am going to be part of another event at The Sindicate, The Foot Worship Party, which I share because I am also one of the wonderful models for the event!

The Foot Worship Party will be on July 12th, from 6pm until 10pm, at The Sindicate. - http://mistresstethra.com/2012/07/foot-worship-party/

Some of My great friends will be working the party with Me, who you may have met as models at other foot events, like Indica Torture, Chaps (who you may know from Bay City Blues) and many more!

This foot party will be organized very similarly to many of the other foot fetish parties that you may have been to in the past around Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Though this door fee may be a lot more appetizing! Only $40 at the door, then you get to mingle with wonderful women of all kinds. Once you connect with the right lady, you just ask her for a foot session, tipping her at least $20 for ten minutes of her time… So, be sure to bring plenty of twenties!

This is a totally clean and legal party, no sexual acts or exposures. Just good, wholesome foot appreciation fun with beautiful women. All engaging and foot-positive women, whose feet you can ask to touch, massage, or even kiss! Offering, agreeing to, or participating in sexual activities or acts of prostitution or solicitation is strictly forbidden while in attendance at this party. This is strictly a fun foot fetish party arranged for the enjoyment of those people interested in foot fetish activities. Please understand that these rules are to protect both you and everyone at the party from potential legal problems. The Sindicate has developed an excellent reputation for hosting the safest, cleanest, and most sexy parties of all kinds. The last thing we want to do is damage the credibility that The Sindicate has worked so hard to build… Or encourage activities that might put our guests, ladies, The Sindicate, or the party organizers at risk.

No cell phones are to be used inside the event. If you need to take or make a call, please do so in the lobby or outside The Sindicate. Respect for our guests’ privacy and total discretion is VERY important to us. For these reasons we will have a NO CAMERA policy unless expressed authorization has been provided by the party host personally. If you would like a picture as a souvenir with a particular lady, please feel free to approach one of the organizers of the event and we will try to accommodate you.

We are planning on having a great girl-to-guy ratio at this party. On our list of ladies working this event, we have some fun, sexy, naughty personalities… Women who love shoving their feet right up close to your face, wiggling, curling, and flexing their toes for you! All attendees will find so many different kinds of feet. Smelly feet, tanned feet, feet in high heels, naked feet, high-arched feet, feet in sandals, bubble toes, flat feet, big feet, stocking feet, small feet, feet in boots, pale and delicate feet, sweaty feet, bare feet, pedicured feet, feet in sneakers, silky soft feet, and more!

This is a fun party where you can meet and enjoy the feet of ladies who sincerely love having their feet worshipped, pampered, and adored… All evening long! You might be either new to foot parties in general or a little shy to approach girls, but, just remember, these ladies LOVE having you at their feet. They are waiting there, HOPING that you will come up and ask them to play. Feel completely free to strike up a little friendly conversation with one of the women that is standing around. Then jump in and enjoy what you love most! If there is a particular girl that you want to play with, and you see her standing and chatting with other girls or guys for a long period of time, do not be afraid to politely interrupt and ask her for a session when she breaks free. She wants her feet worshipped and adored, she would love to join you for some foot fun.

The Foot Worship Party is an evening where ladies and gentlemen with a preference for feet are able to indulge in and enjoy their favorite foot fetish activities such as foot worship, trampling, tickling, foot smothering, foot massage, toe-sucking, foot domination, foot smelling, etc. It is a very private, discreet, low-key event, where foot lovers can come to fulfill their private foot fetish fantasies in a safe, comfortable, non-threatening environment. An evening like this is extremely inexpensive considering that you get the opportunity to meet and enjoy the feet of several beautiful, handpicked ladies for 5 hours all in the same night, under the same roof…. Normally, you’d have to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 PER HOUR for a session with just one lady privately.

At the party, nothing will be expected from you. Our guests will range from first timers to long time foot fetish fans, so you will feel comfortable to move at your own pace in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We are all here to have a great time enjoying feet in a comfortable, no pressure environment. The girls who will be modeling will be friendly, warm and extremely receptive to being approached about sharing some foot fun with them. That’s what they are there for. In fact, they are hoping for you to ask them if you can worship and enjoy their feet. So don’t be shy or nervous. Have fun and enjoy this great opportunity for you to fulfill your foot fetish desires, dreams, and fantasies!

If you’d like to pre-register and get access to more information, or, if you have any questions, you may email Me at MistressTethra[ at] gmail [d ot] com.

--------------------
Mistress Tethra
http://www.MistressTethra.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with the party, Tethra! What's the scene like there in Portland? (Just curious...I have no plans to travel there for one, as I do my sessions in SE Florida and Las Vegas.)

[ July 09, 2012, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Janet Mason ]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressTethra
Board Regular
Member # 44999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressTethra   Author's Homepage   Email MistressTethra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply, Janet! I only have experience along the West Coast here and, to be honest, male attendance at the Portland foot fetish parties like this can be low when compared to the Seattle, San Francisco or Los Angeles foot fetish parties that I have modeled at... Which is why I am working hard on networking and promoting for this upcoming party! I am very good friends with the owner of The Sindicate and have been helping her organize a few parties. At the very least, however, the parties are still very fun. I really love the girls and clients I have met along the West Coast. They seem typical of the people here in general, friendly, fun, and laid back. :]

--------------------
Mistress Tethra
http://www.MistressTethra.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links