Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Russian milf I met (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Russian milf I met
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody, Im a bit of a creeper here on the forum, but I feel I must share myself a bit here becauss im bit in a situation...

So I woke up and went to work as usual about a week ago, tired as hell (out of coffe, shit) and arrive at the bus stop. Notice this cute girl sitting at a bench lonely so I take a seat next to her though there's one free a couple of meters away. our eyes met and we smiled at eachother but no talking.

I glance down and see this beautiful pair of feet, perfectly blue polished and I can't help but to stare. Notice she wiggles her toes a bit...

Me being the shy guy just gives her a smile and when the bus came I just went on and did'nt think much about it. Anyhow we get off at the same bus stop, me walking the other direction and for some reason I glance back and notice she does the same, so we do this a couple of times until I wave. She just lights up in the brightest smile, waving like she's on a raft in the atlantic ocean...

Im was not in a mood that day, so I just kept strolling to work (though feeling bad as hell for not taking the chance when given)

A week passes, and I was feeling low for being such a pussy that day, when yesterday whom might you ask was sitting at the bus stop freshly pedicured with those sexy mules on?

Heart started to race but all I could think of was, let's get it done, go for the kill [Smile] so we start talking about this and that and I complimented her on her toes, she laughs a bit and says thx cutie [Wink] .. Get her number, and got to work. Imagine being a delivery guy in 92 farenheit having a raging hard on for like 10 hours straight.... I was excited as hell needless to say.

so we we're talking breifly about, well you know, when I told her I thought how cute her toes were and that I love women who takes care of her feet (I thank you guys for teaching me manners about how to approach the whole thing instead of just texting I WANNA FUCK YOUR FEET!). So anway she sent me pictures of her feet wich I will post later when I figgure out just how.. Things are going swell, we decide my place today before work [Smile] .

So this morning she came over, we had coffe and had some more talking when I told her to lay down on my bed to give her a foot massage. Man when I saw those soles (im a soleman) I thought my dick was gonna rip through my jeans, seriously just right up my alley.. I start kiss and suck on her toes, and to my surpprise she starts to moan, calling my name. Ended up having the best foot job ever. I guess the setting helped alot, you know, that fantasie we all have, meeting a woman at the bus stop and fucking her feet, Tyler you know what I mean lol...

So here is were things get fucked up. She starts talking about her self. Im 22 and she told me she was 25, in fact she's 27 but I know she's over 30... She says she has 2 kids and a husband that beats her and she has tears in her eyes and starts talking about how much she likes me and how kind I am (we've known eachother for 2 hours).

by now bells are ringing in my head and the whole situation is really bizarre... so to wrap this wall of text up... what the fawk... She has the hottest feet I ever came across but I feel a MAJOR shit storm brewing with this girl.

Im that kind of guy who always want to help, much of that comes from my mother being bi-polar. It's like girls who have problems always find me and Im more then willing to help them becauss my ego feels good helping other people. But with this girl I can feel a MAJOR shit stort brewing..

We decided to meet again tomorrow but Im asking you wise men at wu's. What the f' do I do with this?

Pictures will be provided as I said earlier.. I also must excuse myself for my english sience Im from Sweden..

Also Pink floyd was the greatest band to walk on this earth, lol...

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's crying to you and telling her whole life story all within 2 hours, thats probably ganna be a bumpy ride. But hey if your up for the challenge and those feet are worth it, why not?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first picture she sent me

[IMG]http://thumbnails76.imagebam.com/20111/6c1537201105686.jpg[/IMG]

Her soles, Low quality though :/

[IMG]http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/20111/55a581201106171.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta be REAL honest with you my friend, the chicks collateral damage, you gotta balance out the odds. I mean maybe the girl likes you and may want something serious but let's face it who in their early 20's wants to play the role of baby daddy. So don't get attach to her and move on because the last thing you want is her husband banging on your apt. Door threatin to kill u for fucking her feet but hey I was their once, well worth the expierence! [Evil Grin] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow your instincts and if it doesn't feel right then walk away. I could care less how good her feet look. You don't want any problems with a guy who beats her, shoot, he might beat on you for messing with her!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

It's settled then, Im bugging the fuck out.. To bad cause she knew how to work it..

Who am I kidding, im 22 got my whole life to find the perfect feet ^^ Although this life experience was awesome as shit...

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are gorgeous.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls like this are not worth the trouble. The fact that she started to reveal all of this drama about how bad her life is should serve as a major red flag. Chicks like this make for some cool memories, but not good lasting memories. If you decide to hook up with her anyway, I am willing to bet dollars to donuts that you will go though more grief than what she is worth. In other words, the bad will out weigh the good! She probably has a borderline personality disorder. Yeah, one of those people who is not happy unless they have some weird psychotic shit going on in their lives! Or she could be a major scam artist who is setting you up for the big score! RUN MY BROTHER -RUN!!!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I'd fuck those feet all day, but the baggage ain't worth it. Sounds to me like that lady is setting you up, and you might find yourself knee deep in doo doo before you realize what hit you. From personal experience, if it seems to good to be true, it usually is, and then you end up paying in blood for it later.

I have spoken.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have got two options, tell her right up front that you aren't looking for a relationship at this point in your life OR you keep things just the way they are. By the looks of those pics man I'd keep things the way they are for now [Big Grin] Fuckin' AWESOME feet she has man! Keep us posted!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Just woke up, shes gonna be here in like 10 minutes. Im fucking going to hell... pics later

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abow:
Just woke up, shes gonna be here in like 10 minutes. Im fucking going to hell... pics later

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Sometimes the little head takes over the thinking for the big head. If it didn't do that though you may never get the feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Run away, fast!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's stories like this that make me glad to have an arsenal in my room, in my car, and carry everyday.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

She just left, got some more pics. And more backround info on her husband. He's 32, was a boxer in the millitary in russia...

She said she wanted to meet again tomorrow but Im leaving on saturday for spain, so I told her I have a lot of shit to do. Right now, Spain feels like the escape route.. I'll be gone for two weeks with my buddy and It could'nt have been a more perfect timing. This is where the curtains close..

Although I have to say im livin' on the edge here and I kind of like it...

Oh yeah here are the pics I snapped today. Im no pro photagrapher but I know you'll like in anyways [Smile]

LeDaemon thx for your reply, im a big fan of your work [Smile]

[IMG]http://thumbnails82.imagebam.com/20118/8481e5201170640.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://thumbnails49.imagebam.com/20118/465201201170643.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links