Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy Petite Blonde Foot Fetish Model CUSTOMS !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Petite Blonde Foot Fetish Model CUSTOMS !
Stickybarbi
Loyal Member
Member # 31566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickybarbi   Author's Homepage   Email Stickybarbi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i50.tinypic.com/2hx56hf.jpg

Hello I am a 24 Yr. Old Blonde Model named Barbi.
I am looking for anyone interested in Custom Foot Fetish Videos or Pictures. I am willing to do whatever your fetish desires! I have petite size 5 feet and i can do anything you want with them!
Here is a few recent pics of myself and feet [Smile]

- Foot Fetish
- Foot Bondage
- Foot Torture
- Foot Crusing
- Foot Jobs
- Toejobs
- Dirty Feet (mud)
- Pedal Pumping
- Long Toenails
- Heels and Shoe play
- Stuck Fetish
- Bondage
- Full Body Stuck
- Foot Jewlery

* Open to Any Fetish Feet Related or even Non [Smile]
* Lowest Prices !!!!! *

Please Email me! - Stickybarbi@yahoo.com

And Check out my sites :

www.clips4sale.com/21297
www.youtube.com/barbistuck

I hope to make your wildest fantasies cum true !

XOXO,

BARBI

[ July 13, 2012, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Stickybarbi ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ozzz
Member # 46053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ozzz   Email Ozzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't believe her, she is a liar. She scammed me, got my $80.00 usd for a custom video and after i paid for it she cut the communucation and did not send me any video.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oooooh!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ozzz:
Don't believe her, she is a liar. She scammed me, got my $80.00 usd for a custom video and after i paid for it she cut the communucation and did not send me any video.

Damn well I'm not going to say I believe you right away but if you are right I don't think someone like that should be allowed to be on the forum.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you believe in? the Newbie? or the Loyal Member?

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since when does 59 posts in almost 5 years mean you're a loyal member?!?!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is do you believe the buyer or seller? Seems like the buyer is genuine. Why would you say something of someone like that if it wasn't true?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links