Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally Worshipped My Girlfriend's Feet!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally Worshipped My Girlfriend's Feet!!!
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First post in probably over 6 months. It was about our 8th time having sex. I wanted to wait because I wanted to be comfortable. She is the total package...looks, personality, smart. I started to kiss her legs up to her feet. I was kissing on her feet, and then went for the Big Toe right into my watery mouth!!! It was so delicious and sucked on it like a lolipop. I licked up and down her soles, licked and sucked in between her toes..I sucked her toes one by one. She was jerking my cock the whole time with her eyes closed. She even moaned a few times. The second time.. I got to suck on her two Big Toes at the same time!!!...So Yummy.. I was in heaven!!...Now I need to conquer feet to be stinky which they can get with her wearing flats with no socks!!..I know I am one lucky Man!!

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo! Sounds like she really enjoyed it! I know you did. Great news.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of us! One of us! One of us!

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links