Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wow, Just Wow!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow, Just Wow!
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Fetish Troublemaker

I like sucking toes, but I wouldn't go this far. Giving us a bad name. [Mad]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The top comment has 48 Likes...

FML

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a gay guy calls a foot fetish a "weird" fetish that is when the show loses credibility in my eyes. Chelsea Lately is a fuckin' joke. This clip just adds to that fact.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delden
Board Regular
Member # 8834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delden   Email Delden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this video show us in a bad way...
Posts: 40 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys I just saw this and normally I dismiss such ignorance...but this pissed me off! [Mad] I "disliked" it and made a comment.

The man responsible for this has issues, but a foot fetish (as we know) is not one of them. I am glad foot fetish still retains its "undergroundness" I hope it never becomes acceptable to the "sheep" of society.

*end rant* [Thumbs Up] [Wu] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lasted 1:38 seconds. Somebody should throw her out of a window. So annoying...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's so trashy, no makeup on her own show? wow. They are just trying to get a reaction from the crowd, that purple mexican leprochaun at the end is scary.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelsea Lately doesn't even have sexy feet & toes to begin with and she has the nerve to make jokes? LOL

And LOL@ the gay guy say that "foot fetish" is weird. WHO in the HELL gave that gay guy authority to call something "weird"? L.....O.....L

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugh! come on people, was he really that desperate?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Chelsea Lately doesn't even have sexy feet & toes to begin with and she has the nerve to make jokes? LOL

And LOL@ the gay guy say that "foot fetish" is weird. WHO in the HELL gave that gay guy authority to call something "weird"? L.....O.....L

I happen to like her feet and toes. I think she's sexy, but I feel she's putting on a front for the show and I bet behind closed doors, her feet get slobbered on.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] LMAO!!! [Laugh] [Thud]

C'mon, which one of you did it.... own up [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I am glad foot fetish still retains its "undergroundness" I hope it never becomes acceptable to the "sheep" of society.

*end rant* [Thumbs Up] [Wu] [Big Grin]

I agree. A foot fetish being weird/different/not-in-the-norm is part of the thrill for me. Asking random girls in Walmart (or anywhere else) if I could suck their toes is not.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

Well, while having a foot fetish isn't weird, neither is being gay.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omfg, that guy is such a freakin disgrace, now his actions are ending up on popular talkshows and causing disgrace! This is completely unacceptable!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links