Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strange Sex on TLC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange Sex on TLC
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the bedroom flipping channels last night whe wife watched Batchelorette came across "Strange Sex" on TLC. The episode was about a guy with shoe sniffing fetish. He had two plastic tubs of all types of girls footwear in his collection. Didn't hear where he got them from. He said he spent 6 hours a day thinking about girl's footwear. It was affecting his life to a point that a friend convinced him to get some therapy. He went once but did not return. I only saw a few minutes of it. Anyone else see it?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I happened to be flipping channels as well and caught the whole thing from the beginning.

He said he got the shoes from girls he knew but the majority of them came from a friend's girlfriend. According to his friend, he came out and told about his fetish to him and his girlfriend. After that, the guy claimed that he was constantly asking his girlfriend if she had more shoes for him to the point of being annoying and obsessive. He was also the same friend that recommended going to therapy.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Co worker of mine who knows about my fetish saw a preview and told me about it. Using the app on my phone i recorded it and literally just got done watching it. It sucked, honestly. It didn't really go into depth other than painting the guy a weirdo. Wasn't a fan, not worthy of your time.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone finds a link to the episode, I'd appreciate it...
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That show is generally pretty retarded and only focuses on the extremes of fetishism and weird sexual situations (losing your dick to a medical condition, etc).
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't they have a strange sex episode where there were guys with robot fetishes...

One guy they shown was making these lifelike sex robots and he had a guy come in and 'try it out'.

The weirder one was this guy with a real woman girlfriend who he would paint like electronic circuitry on her body to make her look like a robot before he would bang her...then he found some kooky hypnotist to 'suggest' to the robot girlfriend that when the guy uttered some secret code that she would go into 'pleasure robot mode' or some BS like that...was really creepy watching the guy's fixed stare while all this was going on

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links