Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Emma Stone and AJ Cook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emma Stone and AJ Cook
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just discovered these two. WOW, what gorgeous toes, arch and more. Check them out on Wiki Feet. Sexiest toes I've seen in a long time on both. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emma Stone has great feet, but her fanboys on WikiFeet are some of the worst.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal Taste I guess. AJ Cook has fantastic feet ans does Emma Stone! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Emma Stone has great feet, but her fanboys on WikiFeet are some of the worst.

Yeah for that reason I started to dislike her as well. Until I saw her in Spider-Man I respect her as an actor.

Still not a fan of her feet though.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emma Stone has a video on YT with her and some dude sitting on a couch. Emma is barefoot, and does such a mean toe curl that you will probably cream yourself from it! I love her arches, but mainly the way her big toes are shaped. I bet she could make a dude squeal like a pig if she used them on him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgXeAtwQg7A

Ignore him...just focus on her!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with you Spotlight. Lack of deep nail beds makes for short looking toenails - a huge turn-OFF for me.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

All personal taste for sure. But rated by my criteria, both have very sexy toes and arch. I could suck Emma Stone's toes for days on end. AJ Cook also.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Emma Stone is a foot Goddess! Her toes are perfect and her arch is to die for!

Emma Stone has the sexiest feet on the Planet!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links