Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What happened to lexi from lexisfootfetish.com ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What happened to lexi from lexisfootfetish.com ?
danny458
Board Regular
Member # 40830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know what happened to lexi? does anyone know if shes ok or still alive? there hasnt been an update on her site since sept 2011
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably started to notice a decline in sales... "she" usually comes around once a year for about a month or so then disappears. I'm no marketing genius but if you want to not only build but keep your clientele one would assume that you would stick around the foot community on forums like Wu's. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she didn't keep her clientele happy enough. If her webpage is up she is still in business though. I heard some bad news about her though, not sure if it is true. Heard that she doesn't deliver some of the items she promises. Be careful if you want to purchase anything from her.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met her and she is one great person. I made an 8 hour trip to do photos with her a number of years ago and I was also supposed to shoot Jen from her site as well. Lexi was scheduled to shoot in the morning/afternoon and then Jen do a set or two with her and then go solo after in the afternoon/evening. Well, Jen was a no show and no call and although Lexi was busy, she felt so bad that she agreed to pose all day for me since I made such a long drive.

I have nothing but great things to say about her. Truth be told, MOST girls don't do this because they love showing off their feet. It is a guy in their life who has a foot fetish and they do it either with them because they want to please their spouse. So for the number of years that Lexi was prominent, there are any number of reasons as to why she might not be anymore. Maybe a relationship issue, family coming first, etc. I just know it isn't because she's some business first, screw people over kinda person.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Thanks for chiming in, Patrick. I have no personal connection with Lexi, but through her pics and videos through the years she's always seemed to be to be classy as hell. I'm always suspicious of stupid internet rumors about ripping people off and such nonsense.

I miss her like crazy, though!

I am not saying she didn't. Hell, I wouldn't buy a personal product from anyone. I've heard too many rumors of paying and not getting, getting stuff that isn't right, getting it months later, and even stuff you don't want to know. I'd never buy a personal product - ever.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I met her and she is one great person. I made an 8 hour trip to do photos with her a number of years ago and I was also supposed to shoot Jen from her site as well. Lexi was scheduled to shoot in the morning/afternoon and then Jen do a set or two with her and then go solo after in the afternoon/evening. Well, Jen was a no show and no call and although Lexi was busy, she felt so bad that she agreed to pose all day for me since I made such a long drive.

I have nothing but great things to say about her. Truth be told, MOST girls don't do this because they love showing off their feet. It is a guy in their life who has a foot fetish and they do it either with them because they want to please their spouse. So for the number of years that Lexi was prominent, there are any number of reasons as to why she might not be anymore. Maybe a relationship issue, family coming first, etc. I just know it isn't because she's some business first, screw people over kinda person.

Patrick

I get the small mom and pop type foot fetish sites that don't charge. But Lexi's foot fetish is HUGE. I would think losing that income from such a easy hobby would be a killer to someone's lifestyle. Correct me if i'm wrong Pat.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought she had the prettiest feet on the net. I love arches and i think she has the best arches far and away. My only problem was in some sets she would cover her pussy or blur it if there was a slip. That always bugged me. Hope everything’s alright with her though. I’m guessing she just has other priorities right now

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I get the small mom and pop type foot fetish sites that don't charge. But Lexi's foot fetish is HUGE. I would think losing that income from such a easy hobby would be a killer to someone's lifestyle. Correct me if i'm wrong Pat.

To just stop for the hell of it, yeah, I can agree. But I seriously doubt she woke up and said, "Not doing it anymore." I am sure there are things in life that outweighed it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute? Are you guys saying Lexi's page is free? I thought her site is a paysite! Is it not?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Thanks for chiming in, Patrick. I have no personal connection with Lexi, but through her pics and videos through the years she's always seemed to me to be classy as hell. I'm always suspicious of stupid internet rumors about ripping people off and such nonsense.

I miss her like crazy, though!

Her feet are sexy, but the Internet rumors are not necessarily nonsense. You may think it sounds nonsense, but you never purchased anything from her. What if you did and she never gave you the products? See what I mean? If you look carefully enough there are rumors of that happening. Rumors can be true and are not necessarily nonsense.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Her feet are sexy, but the Internet rumors are not necessarily nonsense. You may think it sounds nonsense, but you never purchased anything from her. What if you did and she never gave you the products? See what I mean? If you look carefully enough there are rumors of that happening. Rumors can be true and are not necessarily nonsense.

I feel sorry for people if that has happened. Unless it happens to me, or someone I know well, I don't always believe what I read online either though. I've seen people flame others just because they can. It's happened to me when I refused to give someone a model's email address. Next thing you know, I'm a hack and all sorts of great things. So I know all too well that some people are out to screw other person over too. I look at it both ways.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't subscribed in years. But I have this thing now where I subscribe one last time before the site goes down. She was pretty awesome

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I admit she has some nice sexy feet, but is she an honest foot model? That I don't know about. I just checked and the site is still up, though I don't know when the last update was.
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best feet ever.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is gone, she can be added to the Foot Fetish Hall of Fame list.

Thanks for the memories Lexi!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links