Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Nail Question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe Nail Question...
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 9 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, kind of a weird question but, how long does a toe nail take to grow back?

My girlfriend is out of town visitng her family and said she spends the entire day in the pool. Because of being in the water so much, she told me one of her toe nails came off. [Thud] As I read the txt message informing me about the terrible news, a couple of tear drops rolled down my eyes. [Cry]
I am not sure if she was lying or not (hopefully this is just a mean joke) but if its not, a rough estimate of how long it'll take to grow back? [Confused]

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A week or two. Depends on the person.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CraZZi_bout_fEEt
Board Regular
Member # 44914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CraZZi_bout_fEEt   Email CraZZi_bout_fEEt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully it's jus a mean joke.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know staying in water so long can make a toenail fall off! It might actually take around 2 months actually! For me toenails grow a lot slower than fingernails. Just focus on her soles and her other toes for now.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, AceCorr is correct, I am afasid that the nail growing out can take more like 3 to 4 months to get back to normal. Buck-up. it will be OK
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I didn't know staying in water so long can make a toenail fall off! It might actually take around 2 months actually! For me toenails grow a lot slower than fingernails. Just focus on her soles and her other toes for now.

This is exactly what imma do! Imma sole man anywayz. Plus she has another foot that I can show some love too, right? [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in high school the last day of my junior year a friend stepped on my toe hugging me good bye, and ripped my second toe nail off my left foot. Of course I was HORRIFIED. If I chip a nail I freak out. This was tragic. How was I going to go all summer with a missing toe nail. My feet are everything to me.
Well I spent the entire summer painting on a fake toe nail every morning. LOL! No body noticed. But it took a few months to grow back. And I was lucky it grew in normal. Some people who lose nails the regrowth comes in thick and nasty. ECK!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
When I was in high school the last day of my junior year a friend stepped on my toe hugging me good bye, and ripped my second toe nail off my left foot. Of course I was HORRIFIED. If I chip a nail I freak out. This was tragic. How was I going to go all summer with a missing toe nail. My feet are everything to me.
Well I spent the entire summer painting on a fake toe nail every morning. LOL! No body noticed. But it took a few months to grow back. And I was lucky it grew in normal. Some people who lose nails the regrowth comes in thick and nasty. ECK!

Lol that's what I was thinking of telling her to do! I've seen it done before. I can just close my eyes and pretend everything is normal. [Thumbs Up]
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know but i have seen some fake nails for the toes at Wal-mart and that is no shit!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nail salons also can do acrylics on toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala is right. Why do the new toenails and fingernails come so thick when regrown? I know for a fact cause it happened to my own 3rd toe on my left foot. It regrew back but now it's all thick. Hopefully as time goes by the thickness will wear off.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few damaged nails (of friends and what-not) growing up thru school and adulthood, most of the time they don't grow back exactly the way they used to.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links