Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Telling others about my foot fetish.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Telling others about my foot fetish.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I could say I've been coming out and more open. I'll slowly lead into conversation saying I find female feet attractive. If a girl says I'm getting my nails done I say ohh very nice. Some girls have said oh you definitely have a foot fetish. Most of them just say well everyone has their own thing. No one has really said ewww. I don't tell male friends, but one I joke around with and it is not a problem. I'm not that afraid to tell people anymore. I view it as nothing, plus it goes to show no one will really say eww that's disgusting we're not friends anymore since I've known them for a while, they really don't care.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll be surprised how open females are about foot fetish.. I mean they buying the book 50 Shades of Gray left and right so a foot fetish isn't really a big deal as people think it is . I think guys (some guys) are the ones who makes a big deal about it when a female could care less. As long as you find something attractive about them even if it is just their feet.

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What he said. They don't give a fuck. Some really like it naturally, some can learn to like it, most are kinda indifferent but will gladly endulge you if they know it turns you on. The odd one will be turned off by it to the point they just want no part of it but it's been my experience that those women and few and far between. I dunno a fear of rejection that you'll try your game on one of those few girls that keeps people "in the closet" with their foot fetish but I tend to think it's more a fear of putting it out there for everyone to know about and potentially poke fun at or ridicule.

I mean, guys don't just stop approaching women for fear of rejection. I guess some do, but for the most part, rejection is a necessary part of presuing women that needs to be overcome in order to be successful. Feet is the same way. It's not a big deal but people tend to make way to big a deal out of it and it probably costs them a lot of great foot action. I think it's more the fear of the chick telling her friends, and then mutal guy friends catching wind and making fun of you over it and a fear that a bunch of women and men that you know or are friends with will all of a sudden disown you or something that keeps people in the "foot closet." That's nonsense. Why care what others think of you. Think of your work environment or a day out people watching, or a shopping expidition to fucking Walmart or a Grocery store or even some of the fans sitting around you at a sporting event. About an equal number of people you'll encounter come off as idiots as come off as cool, and that's a judgement you make without knowing them at all. Why give a fuck what they think of you. A true friend is not going to care about a whatever fetishes you have. You're not fucking them. Sure they'll tease you and make fun of you about it, but just make fun of them back, it's what guys do. No girlfriend worth hanging onto is going to dump you because you like her feet. She may not be into it big time, but if she can't put up with it, move on because you're selling yourself short if you settle for someone who A can't satisfy you completely and B you can't be open and honest with.

No need to run around broadcasting it to every tom, dick and harry, because again, it's not a big deal. It's just a thing you're into that can be pretty cool and very enjoyable for both you and any potential partner you may land, so throw it out there when you're with a chick and enjoy. If it gets out and becomes common knowledge among your buddies and that, again, no big deal unless you make it. Anyone who has a problem and wants to make fun you simply tell to fuck off and anyone who thinks it's cool and maybe shares the fetish as well, even better, gives you somethin' new to talk about and share stories with and scope feet with.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screwhead nailed it on the head. I'll never understand why guys are worried that their foot fetish will get them laughed at.. Maybe they have had bad experiences?

Fact: If a girl thinks you're weird for having a foot fetish, she's not worth chasing after! What kind of girl doesn't want her feet rubbed, caressed and drooled over?

Good job for being more open, October [Smile]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
some25
Board Regular
Member # 48921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for some25   Author's Homepage   Email some25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:
Screwhead nailed it on the head. I'll never understand why guys are worried that their foot fetish will get them laughed at.. Maybe they have had bad experiences?

Fact: If a girl thinks you're weird for having a foot fetish, she's not worth chasing after! What kind of girl doesn't want her feet rubbed, caressed and drooled over?

Good job for being more open, October [Smile]

What happened to your clip store?! why don't you make clips anymore?! [Confused]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
classyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for classyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email classyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can put in another female perpective to this: You can satisfy any kinky fetish if you make a woman want you.

Just imagine the tables turned. It's all about the fuck appeal. If you've got this lady that you have sex with, fuckfriend, girlfriend, wife, whatever, I'm sure you will play along any of her fantasies/fetishes the more you want her. If she blows you to a mouthfull, or assfucks you beyond your wildest dream, won't you react better to anything out of ordinary that gets her off?

It's the same with women. If the guy has fuck appeal, he can have the feet and everything else, however he pleases.

What I'm trying to say is that sometimes it's just too soon to let go some information. Get the woman to want you. Give her an unforgetable orgasm. If you do, just tell her: "Baby, haven't told you yet, but there's something about your feet that makes me the hardest I've ever been in my entire life". Better yet, you don't have to say it, just show it!

--------------------
Luckiest Footboy ever: http://clips4sale.com/classy-feet
twitter @classyfeet2015

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I guess I could say I've been coming out and more open. I'll slowly lead into conversation saying I find female feet attractive. If a girl says I'm getting my nails done I say ohh very nice. Some girls have said oh you definitely have a foot fetish. Most of them just say well everyone has their own thing. No one has really said ewww. I don't tell male friends, but one I joke around with and it is not a problem. I'm not that afraid to tell people anymore. I view it as nothing, plus it goes to show no one will really say eww that's disgusting we're not friends anymore since I've known them for a while, they really don't care.

Agreed. It is a new age from the one I grew up in. Girls today could give a shit. The one who volunteered the pedicure update, you could've had her 'bro.
Gotta learn to listen to their language!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
I think guys (some guys) are the ones who makes a big deal about it when a female could care less.

Precisely this.

While I don't think one needs to go around arbitrarily announcing their interests and preferences with a bullhorn so to speak, there's also no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about them; especially when it's something as harmless and pedestrian as feet. You shouldn't have to apologize for what you like or feel like you need to be told it's ok.

While it doesn't guarantee that you won't receive any criticism for it at all, when you act like something just isn't a big deal for you, the probability increases that it won't be a big deal for someone else, either. It's when you approach it and build it up as if it's a preamble for confessing to a murder so to speak, when you start to make others uncomfortable. You're evidently not even comfortable with your own likes and interests, so why would you expect someone else to be?

Often times after building it up as if you're revealing some dark, embarrassing secret, you'll find the response tends to be, "That's it?"

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to hear the female perspectives...keeping it real!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's still quite a lot who can't stand feet, I think we have rose colored glasses on sometimes when we surround ourselves with women who DO like and appreciate it and forget that the world is HUGE and the ratios are a little tighter.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links