Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This news report literally made me LOL!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This news report literally made me LOL!
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This made me LOL because of the way it was reported, they made it seem like the strangest proposal on earth. Though unacceptable. I think it was harmless but desperate attempt by a foot fetishist.

Here's the link:

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-laguardia-community-college-pervert-toe-sucker-story,0,538571.story

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 727 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow some of the people quoted in this article are such prudes and need to calm down!!!
It's one thing to fire him, fine that is perfectly understandable

But the people saying they should press charges and he should face legal trouble? Cmon now

If he actually touched the girls feet and tried to suck her toes then yeah I can see why he should face legal punishment
But making a creepy comment about offering money to suck toes isn't a crime. Its inappropriate and all but jeez

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by show me ur feet:
Wow some of the people quoted in this article are such prudes and need to calm down!!!
It's one thing to fire him, fine that is perfectly understandable

But the people saying they should press charges and he should face legal trouble? Cmon now

If he actually touched the girls feet and tried to suck her toes then yeah I can see why he should face legal punishment
But making a creepy comment about offering money to suck toes isn't a crime. Its inappropriate and all but jeez

Did you catch the whole story? I'm sorry but anyone that grabs a girl by the arm and tries to drag her deserves charges pressed.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Touching someone without their consent can be charged as assault.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh snap! I used to attend that college, a long time ago tho, and I kept my perversions to myself.
[Evil Grin]

The funny thing is that I interviewed a girl that attends that collage a couple of months ago, about possibly modeling The Fair, but her schedule is impossible, and mine is not exactly easy either (sigh)...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They said it was a high school student?

And if any grown man approached one of my daughters with a "proposal" like that he wouldnt see the next sunrise. Truth.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the money in the world? Has he not heard of backpage? Fuck that guy, once you grab someone, you've gone too far. He's lucky he wasn't caught at the moment it happened, somebosy would have been justified beating him down.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect that this person has more problems than just a "creepy fetish".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links