Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are your other fetishes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are your other fetishes?
lostinthought
Board Regular
Member # 44961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinthought   Email lostinthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the things I love about having a foot fetish is the variety of tastes people have when it comes to feet (smell, shape, texture, heels, hose, etc). The question that I have is does that variety extend to everything else? What are your other fetishes (If any)?

Just to start things off: I also have an intense impregnation fetish. The two are tied so closely together that its made some strange fantasies (And stranger conversation with my SO).

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like my sig says, I love sleepy feet. I'm also into role-playing and warming up to the idea of bondage. I'm a pretty creative dude and I've realized I absolutely love to see the customs I order listed and described on clip4sale by whoever made the custom for me. To the writer in me, its absolutely intoxicating to think someone else might buy something I had a hand in creating.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Giantess / Shrinking (mainly shrinking, though)
-Crushing
-Glasses
-Goths
-Natural red hair

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetwister43
Board Regular
Member # 45043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetwister43   Email Toetwister43   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "other Fetishes" all involve my lifelong foot fetish.
Bondage, tickling and anything else I can incorporate the beautiful female foot into.

--------------------
TT43

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 12 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...you mean liking/loving really large, wide tough-soled feet that rarely-if-ever wear shoes on an otherwise average-sized gal's not enough??

jeez - tough room... [Wink]

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is fairly simple I suppose. I love perfectly pedicured toes in sexy open toe high heels. Lately though, I have learned to appreciate the musky natural aroma of sexy female feet. Having that wonderful aroma in my face during sexual adventures is fast becoming my over whelming turn on. Hard to satisfy that fetish or desire from an internet web site, so I'm extremely lucky to have a girlfriend that loves to accomodate my desires.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from foot fetish and shoe fetish, I'd have to say public nudity, that is, girls naked in public. Try www.nip-activity.com Really hot stuff.

I also like bondage and skirts.

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovetoes1984
Board Regular
Member # 45078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovetoes1984   Email lovetoes1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After feet next is bdsm, being dominated and to sniff a woman's panties after they touch themselves in them.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any. Feet is it.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostinthought
Board Regular
Member # 44961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinthought   Email lostinthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool responses. I've always thought there was a built in BDSM component to our mutual tastes (Especially on the sub side. Isn't surrendering control fun?).

@kwiksand since talking to my SO about my laundry lists of kinks one of our running gags is that I just want someone who is "barefoot and pregnant." I'm usually not a smell guy, but could definitely get into that!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexisfeetrule, interesting site, nip-activity.com. Public nudity is exciting isn't it? My first thought when visiting that site was that it must be in Europe.

Besides feet-especially soles-I have other fetishes that for now I don't really share with my wife. She indulges me with her feet, but she isn't as adventurous as I am when it comes to other things. So, the other fetishes will most likely stay fantasies, which is fine with me. Those include bondage, water, light and heavy BDSM, breath play, very passable shemale/trans (like Bailey Jay or Vanity), and male chastity. Plus, tons of other small preferences, like brunettes, redheads, anal, insertion, etc... I know those are way off the board's topic, but the question was asked! :^)

Actually, feet are always #1 turn on for me. I am mostly in the mood for feet only. However, when feeling adventurous and seeking out some of those other fetishes, I spend much more time finding content incorporating feet into the shots. I might like bondage, but I don't really waste time with it unless she's bare footed, etc.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nerdbuster
Board Regular
Member # 14341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nerdbuster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit like dak in that my other fetishes will just stay fantasies. One of them is being cuckolded. I often fantasize about my gf forcing me to give another guy a blowjob while she jerks him with her feet. Then I lick his cum from her toes.

I also want to worship a goddess and eat her scat, but like my first fetish I could never go through with this.

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caning videos from Czech Republic, Russia, or England.
Lactation and Puffy nipple videos from Japan. Check this website out:

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/1378588/nipples_like_udders.html

or this one: http://roots-b.kir.jp/companion/index1.shtml

and underarms can be very very sexy with tickling and smelling !!

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I could never lose my sense of smell.

As well as loving feet, I love panty sniffing, arm pit sniffing and ass sniffing. It's my ultimate fantasy to be surrounded by 20 hot and very sweaty opaque nylon clad women.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess my other fetishes could be considered having an MO for size 8.5-11 feet tied up n tickled until I unload all over their wrinkles. Other than that I like humilation,bondage,pov and tickling.
I've also wanted to try bdsm & chastity. Lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links