Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trainspotting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trainspotting
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
over the weekend, i went into NYC and took the train in. being as it was a typical summer day, i saw literally 100's of women in sandals and open toe shoes and flip flops. i have to admit though i was kind of disappointed. i saw plenty of women who obviously were getting pedicures and caring for their feet but the vast majority of them were just not that attractive.

on way out of the city though (i took the train) there were 4 well to do housewives in front of me in the front row where there are seats facing each other. the ones diagonal from me had their feet up and the one furthest away had really hot feet. for the next 90 mins, i tried to concentrate on my book but my eyes keep being drawn up to her bare feet as she flexed her toes and rubbed her feet together. god, it was hot!! the only downside was that she wouldnt shut the fuck up the whole time and her voice sounded like a god damn foghorn.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of this thread threw me off, lol.

You do realize what "trainspotting" means?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostinthought
Board Regular
Member # 44961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinthought   Email lostinthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@longhitter I had the same reaction, though it would be a similar experience to happy heroin time... just minus the the exorcist moment
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
sorry guys. not sure if it was better or worse than expected.

it just came to me and i titled it without thinking.

btw trainspotting doesnt really mean anything although you might associate it with heroin because of the movie.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
btw trainspotting doesnt really mean anything although you might associate it with heroin because of the movie.

Not to hijack the thread, but it's slang for heroin use. The name long pre-dates the movie. It got the name because of the "track" marks left in the veins of the users. That's why the used the name for the movie.

Anyway, good post on the train sightings! [Smile]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetParty
Board Regular
Member # 45107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetParty   Author's Homepage   Email FemaleFeetParty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the movie came to my mind [Smile]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links