Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When a girl asks you to help her put her shoes on...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When a girl asks you to help her put her shoes on...
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happened to me the other night in the pub, really cute lass, she had a crazy pair of heels that she'd taken off to sit down for a bit.

She looked over and asked if if I'd help her get them back on, she'd had a bit to drink and was struggling with the delicate nature of the straps I think. Took me by surprise but I helped her and to be fair to her it was pretty difficult!

Not that I have much experience putting heels on myself but still, she was completely comfortable with me having to touch her feet to get them in and help her and yes they were very soft and well taken care of.

She was extremely appreciative of me helping her which was nice but I wondered if any of you guys have ever done this? Didn't bother me at all doing it for her.

I think it's a tiny bit flirty on the females part really, similar thing has happened to me in the past with a woman who asked me to help her get her boots off this time, later on in the night we ended up kissing quite a lot.

I think they enjoy the fact they could ask a man to do that and if they find one who wouldn't be embarrassed he would.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have in different situations. Each time there was nothing erotic about it, but I did enjoy the experiences! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuddleHerFeet
Board Regular
Member # 45134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuddleHerFeet   Email CuddleHerFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's such an experience when that happens.

Once I was in an elevator and this smoking hot blonde with black leggings on and flip flops (london summer girl look) asked me to pull up her leggings for her, because apparently she just painted her nails so she couldn't do it herself.

It was... amazing. I just sorta bent down and pulled them up, staring at her beautiful feet and just thinking omg... And that was IT! She said thanks darling and walked off.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I used to sell sell women's shoes; so yeah, I did it a lot.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to help a girl take her shoes OFF! [Smile] And yes, that's happened to me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that would happen to me. Some stranger with gorgeous feet just out of nowhere asking me to help her put her shoes on. Thats sexy!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about a year ago, my wife and i were at the swingers club we go to and met a cute couple. the other wife had on these really sexy ass heels and, after my wife asking about them, she told my wife to try them on. my wife just about fell on her face when she tried them on and when they went to swap back the other wife kind of fell over the back a couch she was leaning against and raised her foot to my chest height and asked if i'd put her shoe on. i felt kind of awkward but happily obliged. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links