Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » buying socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: buying socks
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would any of you ever buy socks from a girl online, if she doesn't show her face? She only shows her body but not face.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought some stockings once.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had in the past...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be leery on this, unless she made a vid showing her taking them off and putting them in a box with my address on it.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey scrunchlover..... are you saying you bought stockings from a girl who didn't even show you her face? And same with you oneagain? This is my take on it, if she doesn't show you her face how do you know you aren't buying socks from an ugly girl?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bought socks from women without seeing their face.

I'd ask for a customs picture that I know was unique and was obvious I was buying the socks she was wearing and that they were to be funked up.

For the most part, I was disappointed in that they were either packed incorrectly and they aired out too quickly, or the were worn for a brief amount of time to just get a sole print and foot form...but was useless from a scent perspective.

Mind if I ask how/where you met this woman/women? How much is she charging?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Hey scrunchlover..... are you saying you bought stockings from a girl who didn't even show you her face? And same with you oneagain? This is my take on it, if she doesn't show you her face how do you know you aren't buying socks from an ugly girl?

This is the lady I got them from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMYVqoxssFs

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've bought and gotten socks from ladies who don't show their face a few times but they have made some effort to show me their bodies or as mentioned a small clip taking the socks off etc,also have gotten some where they do show their faces,check my sig link for a few ladies on my site i would recommend...i have been mostly happy with my sock packages..as for smells it really is a matter of personal taste,some were fantastically stinky,some are just perfumey,but most sock sellers will work with you to get what you want..good luck!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if she was to show her face or make a vid or take pics of her wearing the sock,how do we know she had been the one wearing them for a week or couple of days though?.That is the one thing i have always wondered.
She could make a video or take pics of her wearing them but how do we know she didn't make some guy wear them for a week or couple of days, then put them on & take a photo?.
We cannot be certain although making a video or taking pics would be the best proof i'd say.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Would any of you ever buy socks from a girl online, if she doesn't show her face? She only shows her body but not face.

Well, I never bought used socks [Tongue] but I'm always selling mines and I don't use to show my face (there is a pic of me here on Wus and some at my website). The guys that bought them were very satisfied [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links