Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Creative Research

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creative Research
JamMaster
Board Regular
Member # 20153

Icon 6 posted      Profile for JamMaster   Email JamMaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello People

This is my first post as i am quite reserved about my FF however i've been following wu's for about 4/5 years.

I've got a curious question to everyone out there as im from the uk and have had hardly any action, does anybody's range of feet they would go for widen?

I was recently on holiday in turkey and whilst looking around the hotel there was alot more mature women and it got me thinking, would i widen my range just to get some action? Some of the women i saw had half decent feet which i found if offered the chance to indulge id probably take it up! Whereas back here in the UK now my range has tightened up and only select feet would i go for.

I just wondered if anyone who hasn't had action for so long or at all ends up thinking they would be willing to downgrade just to get the opportunity to fulfill a fetish.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen mature women with some of the smoothest and sexiest feet. I'd go for it. I get foot action at least once a month from very attractive women and it only seems to set off a spark to even more of an attraction to female feet. There's women out there that I wouldn't of gone for years ago that now I look at and would induldge in their sexy feet.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've downgraded before just because the opportunity presented itself. im sure if it were up to each of us we'd have our ideal feet every time. it just doesn't work that way for a lot. my scope has also widened because for some reason I like dirty feet which i didn't like until 3-4 years ago.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're speaking from strictly an age perspective, then yes, I have to say my range has widened over the years.

When I was in my teens and even 20s, I could never picture myself going after a woman who was in her 40s just to get to her feet. That all began to change once I got into my late 20s and into my 30s. Once I reached that age, I was able to enjoy experiences with women in their 40s and 50s on the older end, to women in their 20s at the younger end. I have found that as I got older and was able to enjoy more experiences with women and their feet, the age range of women's feet I was able to enjoy got significantly wider.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links