Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever wonder if women are giving signals with shoeplay/foot positioning?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever wonder if women are giving signals with shoeplay/foot positioning?
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it happened yesterday and this drove me crazy. I was dining out and sitting at a table. Well to the left of my table was a row of booths. I was sitting waiting on my entree while eating my salad when some cute had to of been mid 20 aged ladies walked by and sat at a booth one up from the one directly left of my table. One had flip flops on and the other was in jeans and flats. The one in the jeans and flats was sitting with her back to me while the one in the flops sat across from her. I gave them some glances and the one with the flops noticed me once. Well all of a sudden the one in the flats started to shoeplay. I'm talking about toe curling with the edge of the flat between her toes. She then put her left leg up on the seat and ran it under her other leg which was still going down to the ground. This gave a perfect view of her sole on the edge of the seat and she toe wiggled and then held her toes in a curled position. I wasn't staring, but more looking out of corner of my eye and giving glances. Of course on the inside, my blood pressure shot up and so did another part.

This just made me wonder if it was a signal for sex. She had painted toes, and they were sexy nonetheless. Since feet are seen as disgusting by so many, why would anyone want to take their shoes off in a restaurant like that? I can understand to get comfy, but I've always found shoeplay to be a signal for sex. Of course the shoes are one of the first things that usually comes off during sex.

I remember once standing in a checkout line and hearing the sound of a shoe sole tapping the floor. I looked down and the lady ahead of me in line was shoeplaying and she noticed me look down. Of course there was that part of me that was thinking oh man she wants me, but the other thinking that she's just shoeplaying bc women do that. Any opinions or facts on shoeplay anyone?

[ August 15, 2012, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: larrrr ]

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Do not think of it as a signal for sex, but many many women like to dangle and shoe play, i am for one a fan of this i think for many women it is a habit and for some it is just because their feet hurt, but lucky for people that like dangling and shoe play because we get to see a show.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also do not think it is a 'signal' for sex. I think it is more habitual for women to play with their shoes in public like this, and we are the happy recipients of it. I say stop analyzing and just enjoy, I know I certainly do.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Some women are natural at dangling and/or dipping and are not really aware of it (and I can tell the fakers on videos). Some women, like my wife, are natural toe wigglers (spreading, clamping, rubbing and all sorts of moves) and really have no idea what they're doing. Just last night I reminded my wife how she drove me nuts when I got a job where she worked and they gave me the desk behind her. I had to go to the bathroom once as I almost passed out...seriously.

What happened was she was sitting on her left (exposed) foot; her typical position. I had to go into a draw next to her foot. My face was just inches away from her toes and since she was on the phone, she was wiggling like crazy (in her pantyhose) and totally unaware I was there. My heart races now just thinking about it.

Until I came along, she had no idea guys liked feet or that her wiggling, which she's does without thinking, can make a guy almost pass out or wet his pants.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Lala might be one of the few girls around who actually does all this in order to give off signals. She may actually love her feet more than we do.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I think Lala might be one of the few girls around who actually does all this in order to give off signals. She may actually love her feet more than we do.

True [Hump]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an interesting story about this. When I was in college I took a class over the summer. There was a bespectacled, mousy-looking girl that I randomly sat behind on the first day of class. She had larger, well-sculpted feet and long toes with nice, au naturel nails. Beginning that first class, she slipped her feet out of her sandals, crossed one leg over the other and would give me a show for the ages each one of those hour-long lectures: She'd bend her toes up and down repeatedly, shake her foot after each toe flexing cycle, "crunch" and snap her second toe over her big toe, and every so often grip and stroke the chair leg of the seat in front of her. I'd leave each class sweating, heart racing with a raging boner!

Each class I'd attend I'd position myself within view of this amazing show. A few times she'd look around and behind her and catch me mid-gawk. She'd dismiss it with a glance away and a slight lift of her nose. Undeterred by her dismissive body language, I'd still enjoy the show each class.

I'd notice that each class her feet became more adorned. First it was some nice layers of polish on he nails, later a thin silver anklet on her right foot, followed eventually by a silver toe ring.

Finals time came around (luckily it was a very easy 300-level Psychology class because I'd not learned anything in class except how beautiful this girl's feet were!) and out of the blue she came over to me and asked if I wanted to meet to study for it together. Once I got my heart out of my throat I agreed.

After the finals we met for dates where we studied more carnal topics. I asked if I could kiss her feet and she readily agreed and said "you love them, don't you?". She went on to tell me that she'd noticed me staring at her feet in class. She thought it was sort of creepy at first but that was outweighed by the fact that she found me very cute and attractive and so she started to primp her feet for me to give me a better show, and she actually started to crave the attention, because her previous boyfriends had not paid any attention to her feet. We went on to a very satisfying relationship and she learned to give footjobs like no other woman I've met since, due to her incredible toe dexterity.

So the point of this long tome (sorry!) is: while the dangling show is probably never intentional at first, if the stars align correctly it may become a way for the woman to draw you in and increase your desire for her.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that was one of the best stories I've ever heard. I guess you just never know sometimes. It makes me wonder if I'd been doing it wrong all these years by keeping my foot gazing so discreet. Also goes to show that although most guys are waiting for the Daphnes and the Aprils, the Velmas and Irmas are often just as good.

You're not still with her, are you?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was an article that I read that said a woman dangling her shoe while she's talking to you is an indication that she is interested in you. It didn't say she wanted sex, just that she is attracted to you. Can't remember if it was Mens' Health or a story on Yahoo, but I remember reading about the signals to determine if she is into you.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ppnorthwest:
She'd bend her toes up and down repeatedly, shake her foot after each toe flexing cycle, "crunch" and snap her second toe over her big toe, and every so often grip and stroke the chair leg of the seat in front of her.

Man! I've never seen that intense of a foot show- ever! Very cool how that worked out for you with her. What a great foot experience.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ppnorthwest:
I have an interesting story about this.

I thought this was a great story.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acebg:
I agree. Some women are natural at dangling and/or dipping and are not really aware of it (and I can tell the fakers on videos). Some women, like my wife, are natural toe wigglers (spreading, clamping, rubbing and all sorts of moves) and really have no idea what they're doing. Just last night I reminded my wife how she drove me nuts when I got a job where she worked and they gave me the desk behind her. I had to go to the bathroom once as I almost passed out...seriously.

What happened was she was sitting on her left (exposed) foot; her typical position. I had to go into a draw next to her foot. My face was just inches away from her toes and since she was on the phone, she was wiggling like crazy (in her pantyhose) and totally unaware I was there. My heart races now just thinking about it.

Until I came along, she had no idea guys liked feet or that her wiggling, which she's does without thinking, can make a guy almost pass out or wet his pants.

So, is that to say that you met your wife at work, or you two were already married when you got that job?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met her at work and started dating ten months later. I still recall thinking what a waste if she married a guy that didn't like feet. At the time, I had no idea we'd end up married.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

Omg Mic
You pegged me. Yes i do flirt hard with my feet. And yes I think they're my best feature. Lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the majority in that the woman is more then likely mindlessly doing it.

I've seen women really going to town with their flip flops...scruntching toes, arching soles...deliberatly slapping them on their feet...again, just absentminded...nervous energy, boredom.

That being said...I love ppnorth's encounter!!! Would love to have that happen in a positive way!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links