Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Princess Kate's royally infected feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Princess Kate's royally infected feet
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit.....those things are beat! And yes....they do look like male feet. Who would have known!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fine enough to me.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some pretty bad looking feet yikes

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really can't believe some people here think her feet look ok!! What if someone just took a picture of her feet NOT showing the legs. Then would you guys think those were men's feet?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladesman38
Board Regular
Member # 45092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladesman38   Email Bladesman38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a let down. I mean at last she gets them out and then...eew! Beautiful woman though from the ankle upwards. Hope HRH doesn't like feet!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is HRH? I still can't believe the people who think her feet are ok. I wonder what people would think of her feet if they only saw the feet with no other attributes. Then people will say disgusting male feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladesman38
Board Regular
Member # 45092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladesman38   Email Bladesman38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HRH is His Royal Highness
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links