Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » twitching sleeping toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: twitching sleeping toes
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if any of you look for videos that show a woman's toes wiggling and twitching while she's asleep. Lately, I've learned that my wife's toes do a fair amount of wiggling while she's dreaming. I've learned to listen to her breathing (cause she goes quite when entering dream state) and I can tell when there's action at the other end. It seems to depend on what she's dreaming. On morning, the action was incredible and she said she dreamed she stepped on a spark plug and it was stuck in her foot...yeah, that was a good morning. I'm not getting much sleep though.

What's really cool is she's often on her back, feet close together and her feet are right at the edge of the bed. All I have to do is get my LED flashlight and point it up under the sheet, so no need to uncover her feet. She also likes the fact that I'm up all night watching. She said it turns her on. If she's on her side, I just push the light up and make a tunnel through which I can see. Also cool is if I remove the blanket but leave the sheet on her. The shadow of her toes looks really cool. Maybe I should post some photos.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on the forum for years and although I've seen plenty of people refer to "sleepy feet" I don't recall that anyone's mentioned the movement or twitching action. I had always assumed that they simply enjoyed looking at their girls calm, still feet. I'm sure it's fun to watch. Even more fun that she finds it sexy. How great!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the toes twitch. She's in a really deep sleep if that's the case.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links