Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pantyhose Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pantyhose Footjob
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i've never gotten a pantyhose footjob but i've really been curious lately about what it's like and i've really wanted one. Just today i talked to my girlfriend about it and asked her if she would give me one and she said that she would this weekend when i saw her. I just wanted to hear some experiences from you guys. So who here has gotten a pantyhose footjob and how was it?

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first footjob was from a girl wearing pantyhose. Since it was my first one and I was 17 years old at the time, it felt really good and I didn't last long before shooting a huge load. [Laugh]

I have gotten a few other pantyhosed footjobs, including one from an ex-girlfriend, and lasted longer when I received those. Although they felt good, I still prefer footjobs with bare feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i'm 19 and don't have veryyy much footjob experience yet. My girlfriend has given me a pretty good amount of footjobs, but we haven't experimented very much yet. Actually, a year ago today i got my first footjob [Big Grin] but i recently asked her about pantyhose and she said she'd love to do it. It's going to happen next weekend and i'm pretty excited [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links