Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I can't wait

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can't wait
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The black girl at work, whose feet I love and try to get as many pictures of as I can was totally teasing me on Friday and probably knew it as well. I haven't told her that I have a thing for feet, but I always stare at her feet as I walk by her desk.

So, Friday she tells me that her chair is getting old and bad and she wants a new one. I ask her what type of chair she wants. She jokes with me telling me all the stuff she wants, like a massaging chair with a warm foot stool for her to prop her feet up. She then complains at how now she just rests her feet on top of the computer, which sits on the floor. I then joke with her that she just sit her feet on the desk. Then she goes, "I can do that", and kicks off her flipflops and places her perfect feet on her desk and I see the black nail polish she has on. I'm sorry but while all other kinds of feet are there, a black girl with black polish on her feet is like a 15 out of 10.

So, then I joke back, and egg her on a bit more to see how far she will go. I say, well, if you have your feet on your desk, all you have to do is practice using your toes on your mouse. Then she reaches over and spreads her toes out as she sets them on the mouse. She looked at me and right there as I looked at that perfect food, I think she got it. I think in that 1 second of silence, in the busy office, she knew that my brain just exploded at the sight of her toes spread, squishing on her mouse, on her desk.

Now, I just have to keep chatting with her and one day soon, produce photos for you all to see.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics???
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links