Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thailand

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thailand
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just got back and fuck me Thai women have some sexy feet and know how to use them!Very well taken care of.
All up I had about 26 footjobs I cant even remember how many I slept with.
Has anyone been? and how was your experience there?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Thailand as well and I am afraid to say probably half of the Thai people you've been with were "Lady Boys", HAHA!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you used protection.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

Socks?
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:

Socks?
lol [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:

Socks?
[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Lady boys mean transsexual?
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Does Lady boys mean transsexual?

Yep...

They call them "Kratoey"(กะเทย), "Katoey", "Lady-man", etc.

Normally applies to someone that's transgender but also used for a full on flaming gay dude.

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thailand is my fav Asia destination. I heard it changed alot in the last 10 years.

Surprised you found so many attractive feet there...I dated some 'lady Thai' that had some sexy feet, but many didn't take care of them or forced them into ill-fitting shoes...plus Thai culture views the foot as a very low part of the body (besides literaly!)

Pointing the foot at someone could be considered dimeaning/insulting.

Did you hit the 'bar scene'?

and yeah...be careful as AIDs truely is rampent there...many girls/boys are taking 'repressive' medicine and can look perfectly healthy...of note...Thailand is one of the locations drug companies provide 'discount' AIDS treatment drugs.

Sorry to bring the mood down...just be careful if you proceed in!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links