Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Buying my gf new foot wear?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying my gf new foot wear?
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I like the way feet smell. The only problem is my girlfriends feet don't really give off that much odor. She ALWAYS wears flip flops or sandals and occasionaly flats, which i do not mind one bit but, I feel like the smell escapes. After a long day in sandals of flip flops and her feet are no longer sweaty and in the night when I have my way with them, I can smell a very tiny small hint of foot odor.
She does own a pair of old worn beat the fuck up flats, which do smell but it mixes in with the leather and I'm not a big fan of that.
I can't really tell my gf to wear shoes bc she really doesn't like to wear shoes. (Short Story) We went to the striaght desert (california city). It was over 120F degrees to ride dirt bikes and she had socks on and shoes on and we were up since 4am. She didn't take off her shoes till we got home that night around 9pm. Remember it was hot, humid, musty, sweaty and she promised she'd let me smell her feet. We got home and she quickly jumped in the shower and didn't let me smell her feet, BUT she left her shoes in my room, I took like 20 wiffs in each shoe, NOTHING! Maybe because they were new right?

So any ideas on maybe some flats, sandals, flip flops that make the feet sweat or give out funky odor? Any particular brand?

Or is their like some things she can try out to make her feet smell? Maybe flats with those socks that are all silky, ment for flats? Or wear nylons? Or?? Ideas please!

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try shoes with a lot of fur in them. Since the weather is getting cold it will be appropriate. I would suggest ugg moccasins. My girlfriend wears them and the smell is amazingggg! Good luck man!

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JCFF3321:
Try shoes with a lot of fur in them. Since the weather is getting cold it will be appropriate. I would suggest ugg moccasins. My girlfriend wears them and the smell is amazingggg! Good luck man!

Great idea! I was thinking bout getting the moccasins! I heard they tend to leave the feet smelly!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing from my experience! Definitely give it a try man. I loveeee when my girlfriend wears her moccasins, they look very sexy and the smell is amazinggg!

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I'm sorry your girlfriend jumped in the shower without letting you enjoy her feet, first. I can imagine they would have smelled incredible. Real tragedy, there.

I have to agree with the furry/fuzzy footwear comment above. That would do it. Another one to consider are wedges. I was never a fan until my girlfriend started wearing them, now they're among my favorites when it comes to smell. Although you said you're not much for leather smells. Just give it time, at least in my experience the leather scent doesn't stick to feet as strongly as that sharp bite of vinegar after a while. Not talking about that unsanitary funk, but rather that natural, albeit strong, smell that I think you're after here.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really depends on the hygiene and body of a particular girl. I had one that would ALWAYS powder her feet and shoes to offset any smell from developing. Others just didn't have any scent at all naturally.

Often thought it would be a good subject to research. Haha. "Factors in foot odors". Anyone want to design the study?

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links