Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Martha Stewart's Living...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Martha Stewart's Living...
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's at it aagin. I always scower the mag racks in the grocery store to see what female celebs are teasing us FF guys. This is the 2nd time I've bought Martha's mag to [Jerkoff] to her dom feet!!! I think she and alot of female celebs are always keen to show off their soles and toes to get all of us FF horny to [Jerkoff] to them. I don't mind,I enjoy [Jerkoff] to mature celebs feet I'm always on the lookout for the mags!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got a snapshot of the mag?
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ladies can give us a charge while appearing innocently unaware of their teasing hotness!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
! , Martha's feet?
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's actually quite attractive, considering she's in her 60's! Nice feet, too.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have to look up Martha's feet on Wikifeet BRB!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, just checked them out on WikiFeet " NO THANK YOU" YUCK!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
This is the 2nd time I've bought Martha's mag to [Jerkoff] to her dom feet!!!

[Thud] Dom feet?!?! I swear I must look like Tyler D.'s avatar right now... This sentence has forever defiled the image I have of my beloved idol. It's been engraved in my brain and I really don't think I'll ever look at her the same way again o.O

Sarah =/

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell me more about it~~~

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of Martha Stewart for a long, long time, even when she had her old show.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet aren't bad; I'd do 'em given the chance.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her feet look messed up. Seems funny how some of us like them and some of us hate them.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links