Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Question
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking today about women in the Foot Fetish Industry,how many are married to a partner that really appreciates their feet? are you in the business for only the money? or does something about your own beautiful feet turn you on like maybe seeing your significant other drool or love your foot jobs? or maybe you just know you have lovely feet and know this, if anyone can comment an answer- thank you!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly think a lot of them are in it just for the money. However, Janet from Janet's foot tease obviously loves her own feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they love the attention they get from their feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I honestly think a lot of them are in it just for the money. However, Janet from Janet's foot tease obviously loves her own feet.

Thank you for your comment!

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
I think they love the attention they get from their feet.

I think some of them also know they have nice feet and toes, legs etc, thanks for the feed back!

--------------------

CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty difficult to find a female that doesn't enjoy getting her feet rubbed or worshipped. The experience has to be first, anything else like money secondary.

I've spent a many lunch breaks or days off sucking on toes, no money exchanged. Lol.

Great question.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArcheyMoore:
It's pretty difficult to find a female that doesn't enjoy getting her feet rubbed or worshipped. The experience has to be first, anything else like money secondary.

I've spent a many lunch breaks or days off sucking on toes, no money exchanged. Lol.

Great question.

How do you manage to just give a random girl foot rubs and suck on their toes? Seems pretty hard to me.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links