Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who likes ballbusting? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who likes ballbusting?
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I think most of the people here don't like it. Hey Drunk 24_7, what would happen if your wife keeps kicking you in the balls and one day you really do lose a testicle? What would happen then? Please don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to act like a smartass here, but I just wonder what would happen to you and all those who do this ballbusting thing on a regular basis and one day something really bad happens?? Footsmeling on the other hand is pretty harmless. What the heck can happen? Maybe the worst that can happen is the stink is too strong and you pass out.

I dunno. I hope I never have to find out but I mean, if it happens, I guess it comes with the territory. I'm sure it'd suck. I may even regret it a little bit but at the end of the day, I got 2. haha. We had a few kinda scary situations, a couple involving a bleeding cock and a couple where the pain was so intense I thought I mighta lost one, but I mean, I dunno, you just suck it up and soldier on, the pain subsides and it becomes a new sort of level you've reached that you're no longer scared to go back to and perhaps even tempted to push a little bit beyond. Maybe the potential danger or risk or subconcious fear of the worst adds a little bit to the thrill and excitement on some level, I'm not sure. I would imagine it would totally suck to lose a nut and that would cross the line from a pleasurable experience to an unfortanate and regretable one, but it's a risk I've been willing to take and fortanate enough to avoid thus far, *knock on a woody* so I'll just keep dabbling in it and having fun with it for as long as I can. Guys like that Slave Andy dude and Joe from kickedandabused.com and Stryder and Wu from over at kickedinthegroin.ning.com and some of these guys seem to push things a fair bit further than I've ever gotten to yet and they don't seem any worse for the wear. I've got 2 kids, I have no like, problems down there thus far, everything seems to be in working order. Hell if I have another kid, I'd be probably ready for a vesectomy anyway so I'd much rather the wife get it done with her sexy feet than some dude in a white coat givin me the snip. haha.

Sure disaster can strike at anytime but I mean, you could get killed in the drive to work one day but we don't stop going. You could die in a plane crash but people still take vacations. Smoking causes cancer, drinking liver failure, drugs a host of other problems but to some people the rewards and the good times outweight the potential risks and dangers. I would imagine when a smoker is diagnosed with cancer, the momentairly stimulation of a ciggerate sure doesn't seem worth it and regret probably hits them like a ton of bricks. It'd probably be the same way if you lose a nut to ballbusting, however not every smoker gets cancer and those who don't or even those who do enjoy the shit out of smoking until they get hit with the cancer sentence, so I guess it's sorta the same idea. I'm gonna keep doin it, keep enjoying as long as I can in hopes that it will continue to be an awesome and enjoyable experience. I can't say for sure what would happen in the event that something serious happens. I can't say I wouldn't regret it, I can't say for sure that I would either. All I can say for sure at this point is that it's a risk I'm willing to take because the euphoric experience I get out of it for the time being is way more intense and addictive than my fear of the concequences or repercussions that might occur should something go wrong.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Anyone here dig ball-busting? I don't understand why anyone would want to be subjected under so much pain.

I don't go for the kicking part of ball busting but I love it when my wife gets rough with the boys. She can squeeze and pull and slap to her hearts' content, in fact the harder she squeezes the better it is. Sure it hurts a bit and I sometimes flinch but I don't ask her to stop.

As others have said - to each their own!

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links