Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't normally do this, but ADVICE! PLEASE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't normally do this, but ADVICE! PLEASE!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so perusing Youtube, when it comes up that one of the people I'm "subscribed" to has liked a video.

The girl in the video is pre-pubescent from the still she looks no older than say 9/10 and I gather from the title she's moisturising her feet.

What the fuck should I do about this?

A quick glance at the comments tells me that there are a LOT of people egging her on to do more videos like it and I don't know what I should do? Should I do anything, what can I do?

I felt pit-of-my-stomach sick when I realised what it was and I feel I have a moral obligation to do something...I just don't know what I can do...

Any thoughts guys?

Edit: I should add, the user I *was* subscribed to has foot fetish videos on his account.

[ September 19, 2012, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always admonish those sick fucks in the comments but there are a few choice people who will always fight back against my chastising. Even one regular poster for this forum who will remain nameless. You just have to do your small part to help prevent these pedos for propagating more underage feet vids. I do what I can when I can but I don't turn a blind eye as the one guy wishes I would do. I always keep an eye on him and those like him. Beware!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beyond removing him and posting negative comments, if you feel strongly enough you could flag the video and report. I've never done it myself, so I don't know if they'll remove a video for one complaint or not, but Youtube seems to love dropping videos of grown women showing their feet, so I would have to guess that if you report a video with a child doing something sexual they would probably jump on it quick.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Flag it and report the creep.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would flag and report it as well.

(On a somewhat related note, a woman who had seen some of the pics on my blog THOUGHT she was doing something nice by having her younger-than-18 sister take some sign pics for me. When I told her the photos were inappropriate, that I would not be posting any of the images, and that they had been deleted, she became angry, calling me rude and ungrateful.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

(On a somewhat related note, a woman who had seen some of the pics on my blog THOUGHT she was doing something nice by having her younger-than-18 sister take some sign pics for me. When I told her the photos were inappropriate, that I would not be posting any of the images, and that they had been deleted, she became angry, calling me rude and ungrateful.)

Did you let her know it was because her sister was under-aged? Because if she didn't get the message after hearing that, she has a bigger problem than she thinks you have.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

Did you let her know it was because her sister was under-aged? Because if she didn't get the message after hearing that, she has a bigger problem than she thinks you have.
Yes, I told her why. She thought I should have been more appreciative of the time and effort she spent taking them. She couldn't get past that.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links