Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » worship any girl's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: worship any girl's feet?
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If given the opportunity, it would be an honor to nurse the feet of a beautiful woman like Kate Middleton to justifiable excellence. The entire package is important, but not exclusive to judge desirability. A woman's acknowledgement that her female feet should be desired give her a lot of bonus points on my scorecard.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
If given the opportunity, it would be an honor to nurse the feet of a beautiful woman like Kate Middleton to justifiable excellence. The entire package is important, but not exclusive to judge desirability. A woman's acknowledgement that her female feet should be desired give her a lot of bonus points on my scorecard.

My guess is you are less picky about women's feet. What if Kate Middleton wasn't so pretty? Would you still worship her feet then? Personally for me, I would worship a ugly girl's feet if the feet were very pretty. I wouldn't want her to be my girlfriend but a friend with foot benefits would be cool!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I can't worship the feet of any woman. I have my standards. Sometimes I'll get a model just for my clips page http://www.clips4sale.com/37512 who's feet that I really DONT like (Tonya, Carlita, Momo, just to name a few) just because I know some guy's are into it.... and even then I wont put my lips on 'em (I'll just do a sole show, or toe wiggle vid for those women at the most).

These are the type of feet I WILL NOT worship.
* Dry/Cracked Heels
* Sweaty, Smelly, Stanky Feet
* Too much Dead Skin
* Corns and calousus
* colors that don't belong on feet (green and purple... I've seen it! BLEH)
* If their feet feel "clamy"
* If the soles are Too pale or too pink
* Too dirty.

all that shit is a no go for me, I don't give a fuck who's feet they are. I don't care if they belong to Beyonce I still wont do it if they have any of the things mentioned.

I'll let bunions slide, I'll let ash slide (you can just lotion that), and although I'm not a fan of flat feet, if they are well kept I'll fuck with the flat feet too.

I also really liked what the 2nd guy said! That was THE TRUTH!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are like any other body part to me. it has to look good or i wont pay no mind to it. If a girl has ugly @ss feet which ive seen plenty of... yeah no thanks. Only well taken care of feet here.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladesman38
Board Regular
Member # 45092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladesman38   Email Bladesman38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My view is if the girl is good looking or reasonably attractive to me then I really want to see her feet. Its a natural follow on. If her feet aren't great then never mind at least I have my curiosty satisfied. And cos she is nice looking I would probably touch them again in the future. For me its always looks first then feet second. Under no circumstances would I want to have my way with an ugly girls feet even if she had a nice pedicure. I have always been like this and I dont know why!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladesman38
Board Regular
Member # 45092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladesman38   Email Bladesman38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My view is if the girl is good looking or reasonably attractive to me then I really want to see her feet. Its a natural follow on. If her feet aren't great then never mind at least I have my curiosty satisfied. And cos she is nice looking I would probably touch them again in the future. For me its always looks first then feet second. Under no circumstances would I want to have my way with an ugly girls feet even if she had a nice pedicure. I have always been like this and I dont know why!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links