Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Success Story - Told the fiancee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Success Story - Told the fiancee
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I'm new here and I always enjoy these types of stories so I figured I'd share my own. This happened last weekend by the way.

So I've been going out with my fiancee for more than a year and a half and we've been engaged for about 2 months. I've never told any of my girlfriends about my foot fetish, although I've never been shy about getting my hands on my fiancee's feet. She always raves about my foot massages and she would pretty much wind up with her feet in my lap every night as we watched TV and I would suck her toes in the bedroom from time to time as well, which she enjoyed. I never tried to hide it but I didn't come out and tell her either.

This past Saturday we went out for some drinking and a night on the town. I was pretty buzzed and she was even more-so by the time we made it home at about 3am. So naturally one thing led to another and yada yada yada [Cool] But after that she wanted to experiment so she had me do a few things to her (we'll leave it at that) After that we showered and got cleaned up. I was lying in bed and she got on top and pretty much pinned me to the bed. I'll try to recount the high points of the convo as best I can remember.

Me: You seem very awake.
Her: I am! That was fun!
Me: Yes it was babe. What are you trying to do now?
Her: Well you did some freaky stuff to me, I want to know what freaky stuff I can do for you.
Me: I don't know, I'm tired you don't have to do anything.
Her: No. I want to know what I can do to really get you going. I want to please my man.
Me: You do please me. You're still on top of me by the way.
Her: No really, tell me. You can tell me whatever you want and we can just say the alcohol made you say it if you want and we can forget it. As long as you don't like to kill people.
Me: Um, well.
Her: C'mon babe. You were gonna say something I can tell.
Me: Uh well, I never said anything before but I um, I do have a foot fetish.
(Her eyes light up.)
Her: Really? For my feet?
Me: Yeah. You have beautiful feet. I always tell you that.
Her: Thanks babe! I'm glad somebody noticed, I'm always getting pedicures and taking care of my feet.
Me: And I appreciate that.
Her: Maybe I have a foot fetish and just didn't know it. I'm always putting my feet on you and I remember the first time you sucked my toes. I thought I was going to explode.
Me: Wow really?
Her: Yeah and I remember one time we were on the couch and I rubbed my feet against your thing and you got hard. I was so happy. I love giving you boners.
Me: That's too funny. I love turning you on too.
Her:Why didn't you tell me you liked my feet before?
Me: I don't know. I know you'd be open to it because we are open to everything and I wanted to tell you because we talk about everything. You just never know how some people will react to certain things.
Her: You know I'm very opened minded. If you don't take care of your man's needs, he's gonna go find someone else that will. That's so crazy that you have a foot fetish. Crazy in a good way.
Me: You don't think its weird at all?
Her: Aww honey, that's not weird. It's actually very common. Like I said before, as long as you don't want to kill people. I just can't get down with that. I'm willing to try pretty much anything else with you. But I love that you have a foot fetish. I think it's so cute. How do you feel?
Me: Relieved.
Her: This is so exciting! Tell me everything. What do you like? Do you have a favorite nail polish? Do you want me to wear nylons, stockings? What do you want me to do with me feet? How deep does your fetish go? I want you to do whatever you want to do to my feet.

And the convo continued early into the morning as I explained everything I liked and answered all her questions. We talked about that and a lot of other things as well in terms of what we both like. So needless to say it was a weight off my shoulders and I couldn't be happier that I finally told her and we are closer than ever which I didn't even think was possible.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Success story!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! Open, honest, real, heartfelt communication is so important in any relationship. I hope you enjoy each other more than ever, and that it should only get better and better for both of you! I would love to see sexy pictures of her feet posted on here as well, and hope that she would love showing them off, for you, and for us!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems like such a cool woman. Seems she would have figured it out from the toe sucking and erections from her rubbing her feet on you. But her reaction was awesome. I'm happy for you.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great man! My opinion is: the most important thing you did here was open up to her and honestly answered her question when she was in the mood to hear it! Like she said it could've been anything except for killing or hurting people! Further proof that the fetish itself is really an after thought, it's how you treat your lady and whether you talk to her and are honest with her. Nice job!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats dude, a great story. Many happy returns!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! That's a good woman.

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great feedback guys. I expected a positive reaction from her but the reaction I got was better than anything I could have asked for. And truthfully she had given me many opportunites before but this really felt like the perfect time. I'm waiting for her to send me some pics but I think she is waiting for her next pedicure. She had just gotten one (purple nail polish) a couple days before I told her about and when I told her I liked french too she was ready to get one the next day lol. She really is a great catch.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazingly awesome! I'm very happy for you.

Not only glad that you told her but glad that you told her NOW, before your marriage even started. I had a virtual carbon copy of that experience with my wife- but it was after about 24 years of marriage. Oh how I wish we would have had this type of discussion while we were dating or engaged. It was so exciting and relieving to finally tell her everything I loved about feet and footwear- and she was totally accepting of it just like your fiancé.

She sounds like an incredible open minded and fun loving girl. Wishing you lots of foot loving experiences.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done! Sounds like a great relationship with a wonderful women. [Cheers]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Bud!

Let this be a lesson to you shy folk. Did you see how this guy did it. It's like I always say, no need for a conversation up front or a declaration or confession. You don't need to make a big deal over it or be ashamed of it or scared of it at all, you just gotta own it. Notice this dude's been with the girl only a couple of years and has sucked her toes and played with her feet at random without the need to go overboard and push it on her, nor the need to hide it out of some kind of fear of her reaction. He just worked it into his routine and made sure to satisfy her and take interest in the things she's into sexually. IE the "leave it at that part".

Then she's all full of piss and vinigar and ready to pay him back, wants to do something kinky, so it creates a topic and an opportunity perfect for him to delve into his foot fetish a little deeper and she's all for it and awesome like any cool chick you'd want to be in a long term relationship with should be. Well played Sir.

My guess is you'll be getting your fill of footjobs and foot worship in the weeks, months and years to come. The best part of the story is her enthusiasm. Question, Did she happen to read that 50 shades of gray book recently? Seems that book has got chicks all over the place getting more and more open and aggressive about trying new stuff a bit outside of traditional sexual endeavours. My wife read it recently and it didn't really change anything for me because we do stuff way crazier than anything in the book anyways so she wasn't overly impressed but a lot of her friends have or are reading it and she's always talking with them about it which is kinda neat. That's one thing I never really did was throw it out there with other friends really and I don't really know if we will or not but the prospect of perhaps one of her more sexually adventurous friends teaming up with her for some foot fetish activites is something I could see playing out if this 50 shades thing keeps spreading the way it has. haha.

Anyways dude, congrats on an excellent success story. Sounds like you've got a wonderful woman there and I wish the two of you the best of luck for a long and happy romance, marriage and life together. What are her thoughts on getting into posting pics here on the forum?

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Thanks drunk_24-7! I can't say it enough she really is an amazing woman, glad I locked her ass down lol. Footplay has already gone up. And I think you're right, if you are going to be in a long term relationship with someone both people's needs have to be met. There should be discussion of what both partners like and are into. Each situation is different. For me it wasn't a first date discussion but I felt comfortable working it in over time and telling her in my own time.

And she hasn't read 50 shades but her mother and sister have so who knows if they've discussed what's in the book. We are pretty open sexually with each other anyway. I'm not sure how she would feel about sharing her pics on the forum, or how I feel about it for that matter. I think she mentioned sending me pics more as a way to tease me at work than anything. I would feel guilty sharing something that was just meant for me.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links