Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My predicament

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My predicament
PistolPete
Board Regular
Member # 41862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PistolPete     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey wus just looking for some advice or if anyone else has experienced this. My girlfriend has honestly the pritiest feet I've seen in person ever. She has a full blown foot fetish as well which is makes this sound like a dream to any foot lover. Her fetish goes both ways though she always trying to suck mine which grossed me out at the start but hey i treat others how you want to be treated right. It was actually kind of surreal at the start. Couldn't believe I met a girl who got off from attention to her feet. She also broke the news to me first that she had a thing for having her toes sucked which was huge weight off my shoulders. Now my problem is they don't get me off anymore. I can sit on our lounge she will put them in my face or toes in my mouth and I'll feel nothing. It would be just as if they were her hands. I haven't lost my fetish I still look at foot fetish related material frequently on the Internet which really turns me on. This is worrying for me as she is everything I could ever ask for in a girlfriend and it's as if the mind is willing but the body isn't responding anymore
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PistolPete
Board Regular
Member # 41862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PistolPete     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and the foot action started about 3 months ago
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like you just want to go out and explore some more. You know, not ready for a commitment. Plus, half the fun is actually getting a girl to let you indulge. If you can get it whenever you want it, it'll become boring. I see where you're coming from, but I've never been affected that bad. I'm easily amused.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has happened to me off and on over the years with my wife. I'll go through a period where her awesome toe wiggling has no affect on me, which really scares me. Eventually, I'm back to normal. I think if you back off from her feet for awhile, you'll get back in the swing of it. Put her feet out of your mind and stick to holding hands and so on. Maybe get her to cover up...you know, go cold turkey. Good luck.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it happens

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may be dangerous and risky, it offers a new dynamic, but, how about inviting another sexy girl to join the two of you? She, your girl, probably will love another pretty girls feet, and so will you! Now, boring is not an option. New possibilities......no reward....without risk......think about it, particularly if you are both still young!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest mixing it up from your normal routine. Even sex can become boring if it just becomes business as usual. Ask her to try on different shoes, socks, stockings, nail polishes, accessories, and outfits. Experiment, my good man!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need the feet of another woman in your face!

New feet = exciting!

Keep in mind that I'm single and always have been. This probably isn't the best advice for someone who's in a relationship or married. Which is exactly why I'm single, cuz all of my decisions are based on what's good for me, not "us." [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is feet that important in your love life? I mean, a man can have a foot fetish but it doesnīt stop him from liking the rest of the woman and having a relationship with her. Is it essential for you to enjoy foot play in your sex life? It all depends on how much you like your girlfriend and the importance you give to foot fetish. If it is something you really need for personal satisfaction and you are getting frustrated with your lack of attraction for her feet, then itīs problematic. But if it doesnīt affect the rest of your "normal" sex life, then i donīt see the problem. You can always enjoy looking at other womenīs feet. Of course i cannot encourage you to engage in foot loving with other women while you have a relationship but thatīs just my personal view!

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You're young;
2. You're not that in to her.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visit my site! It might spice things up for ya !

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screen name, when I first saw that. I thought holy shit, I dont remember posting anything since I to am called Pisotl Pete. But back to the topic at hand.I think some of the people here are right. Since now you don't have to look for your meals and now have them served to you daily. Your want to hunt, well guess what. Stick with this girl. She sounds hot, shared your fetish and is willing to give it you. Find ways to keep things fun.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PistolPete
Board Regular
Member # 41862

Thanks a lot for the replies ive been thinking a lot about this lately and I think the problem is the main thing that attracts me to her is that we share the same fetish. I mean what are the chances of finding another girl like that. It all means nothing though when we start to act on it and I can't even get hard. I honestly cant even be bothered with sex anymore id rather masterbate. I just wish I knew what was causing this. For example if I was with another girl would I be in the same situation a few months later. Or is it that the spark has gone and it was a bit of fun while it lasted but it's time to move on?? We can't really have a break from each other we live together so it would be a huge deal and change in lifestyle If we ended it. I just fear that I might be one of those people that are never satisfied and it would happen with anyone whom id be in a relationship with
Augustine Trott
Board Regular
Member # 45021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine Trott   Author's Homepage   Email Augustine Trott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a difficult situation. It's ultimately up to you whether or not you let disinterest get in the middle of your relationship. You might just need a break from foot material, as someone said, or even a talk with your girlfriend about your lack of enthusiasm. You never know, she might be willing to go the extra mile to please you.

--------------------
Augustine

California Foot Exchange

California Foot Exchange on YouTube

augustine@califootexchange.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links