Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Cousin Thinks I Have a Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Cousin Thinks I Have a Foot Fetish
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a touchy one for me. I am friends with several cousins on FB who I don't know that well at all, and the one who I talk to the most on there is a smokin' hot 43 year old who I don't remember meeting (who remembers me from when I was a kid--she's 8 years older than I.) She frequently posts pictures of herself with new hairstyles, new clothes, new hats and the like. She has also posted once or twice pics of her fancy pedicures, and she mentioned one tonight (no picture)that was a ruby color, and I said something like 'Hey no pics? How bout throwing some of those rubies our way for those of us who don't have rubies.' Her response was a flat out 'Michael do you have a foot fetish?' I still have a knot in my stomach, primarily because my mom, brother and other close family members are on FB and are friends with her. My answer was 'Heh, it's just that you're one of those people who usually speaks in pictures in addition to words and I am used to you posting pics of your various recreational activities.' She said 'Interesting observation' and I said 'I think I have an 'interesting observational fetish!'

Honestly, I think my mom might already know. I told my old man about it once, and I suspect he told her cause he tells her everything. I say this also because there was a day at the beach this summer (we have a family cabana) when another hot 40 year old who we know a while who came to our cabana and asked me directly I think if one of her toes looked longer than the other on the other foot. I took a nice long look (didn't want to be impolite) and told her no, but in the middle of it my mom said something like 'I don't see a difference' but in an impatient tone because she didn't want me looking cause the woman is married with 6 kids and of course she doesnt like me acting my age i guess. She never likes the thought of me having a girlfriend cause I am still a baby to her.

Anyway if my mom sees that comment it might come back to me, and i just feel weird now because the woman is a cousin and I didn't want to dig myself a bigger hole by asking her to delete her comment.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand that you don't want one too many people, especially family members, knowing this part about you. However, with your last paragraph, and taking into account what you said in the paragraph before it, are you worried that your mother might think that you were trying to hit on your cousin? [Confused]

In any event, I wouldn't ask her to delete that comment because the longer you wait before you ask her to do that, the more suspicious that'll look. I think.

You'll have to hope that that comment flies over the head of anyone who reads it because your response to her asking if you have a foot fetish got her back to square one. That was a great answer to deflect any suspicions she might had.

Like the captain of a plane who reacts hysterically, everyone else freaks out. If the captain stays calm, the passengers won't know the difference. So for you, if nothing happens over the next 48 hours, then nothing will come out of this. I hope. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great last paragraph on your part. I thought I reacted correctly too, even if I did preface my response with a dorkyish 'Hehe'. I neglected to mention that I did leave little comments on her past pics of her pedicures, but nothing too suspicious I don't think. Most of the communicating we've done has been via the PM variety, and it was very hard for me to not act flirtatious since she is a cousin (and married).

I neglected something else here that was entirely dumb. She has always posted mostly closeup shots of herself, and at one point she mentioned she was going on Weight Watchers. I told her I was surprised she needed to lose weight cause she didn't look heavy in her face and I added I had never seen a full body shot of her. So she eagerly posted a full body shot (and tagged me in the pic!!) and I posted something jokey like 'wow, you actually have a body! I thought you were just a head' and then I later sent her a PM telling her that it was a good shot and didn't want to seem like a sarcastic creep. She understood but then I got on a thing at some point on her sandals and complimented those, and asked her if they were leather or suede, and how i liked girls I date to wear suede sandals. I don't know why I told her that, but she didn't seem to suspect anything then, but maybe that combined with tonight led her to ask if i had a foot fetish.

What a disaster. I am so uncool sometimes!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting! A beautiful friend of mine on Facebook posted just yesterday that she was "doing my toes..."

God, I wanted to comment and ask to see them but it would've just opened up a huge can of worms.

I would say learn from this experience, guard your fetish like you would a million dollars, especially with a cousin. That's WAY too close to home. Good luck and keep us posted.

PS. It sure sounds like she's flirting with you having posted that full body pic!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I wanna see this girl..lol
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it sounds like you're outed. There's only two things you can do:
-stop commenting on her (feet) pics;
-let it blow over.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, who cares? some people chose to be open about it. some dont. but why do you want to see your cousin's feet pics? thats the disturbing part to me.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyfeet took the words out of my mouth. If it were me I'd just try to play it off and say something like, "well hey you wanted to brag about having fancy pedicures so why don't you post pics of them bc you're already weird". Something like that.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
honestly, who cares? some people chose to be open about it. some dont. but why do you want to see your cousin's feet pics? thats the disturbing part to me.

As I mentioned, I don't remember meeting this cousin, so we're as good as strangers.

Luckily, it did blow over, and actually another hot cousin I have responded to that post saying 'Yeah, I'm a visual person. let's see those rubies!' So far, she hasn't posted any pics, and no one else responded.

I almost went to visit her 2 summers ago. She was quite hospitable, even though we had just started talking a month before. We talked about it for weeks, but then there was a death in the family, and her mom got sick, so we had to call it off. But honestly, I was worried because I don't trust myself. Not that I'm forward, but she lives in FL and has a pool and thought for sure I'd get caught staring or something else awful God forbid if we all had some wine in her house! My first reaction was that I thought it was weird she was being so hospitable to someone she barely knew herself, never mind that I don't know her at all.

Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Force yourself into a different paradigm. Imagine you didn't like feet and still made those comments? It wouldn't make a difference, would it?

It breaks my heart that foot boys can't be more open about their fetish. So many people find feet disgusting, I don't get it? I am totally enthralled by the beauty of foot worship and everything else that goes with it. What a shame.

I'm sure it'll blow over and no one will suspect a thing.

You mentioned that your cousin is 43 and she is 8 years older than you...that makes you 35? 35 is plenty old for you to like WHAT YOU LIKE and not to care about what family members (especially your mom) think [Smile]

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

As I mentioned, I don't remember meeting this cousin, so we're as good as strangers.
[Confused] i guess. but if i knew someone in my family was married to someone in my family, I would not want to..... [Jerkoff] with their feet pics.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Well I'm not ashamed of my love for feet by any means. I just try to keep it outside the family business.

She may have also asked because of all this other shit I've said in the past. I asked her what her damn sandals were made of on the inside, and regarding a pic of her latest pedi with polka dots, I got into a thing about that song 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' and then it got into a thing about Lee's press on nails. This may have been circling her mind for weeks for all I know. She didn't invite me to FLA this summer!!

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wouldn't remember any of the other stuff unless it happened within like a week of this.

Don't overthink it - you're golden.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Ok Ok. Your cousin thinks you have a foot fetish because you keep mentioning her feet more than any normal person would in a normal conversation. So what?

So what if your mom knows about your foot fetish. Is that news even worth telling? A bit anticlimatic if you ask me.

People generally don't care about this stuff.You're a grown man that likes feet...so what? What i'd be more concerned with is the thought that you might be attracted to your cousin. That would not be overlooked by family while your foot fetish will.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your cousin is who I would be worried about. I would be more worried about her being upset than anybody else. You need to talk to her about it and do it in "Private".

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links