Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelly socks on coach trip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelly socks on coach trip
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 8 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all
Do not post much these days but have an excellent experience to share with you all. Had a trip to london Victoria had a great day out and coming back the coach to my town was nearly full, found a space near a beatiful woman who was sat with her white socked feet asleep on the seat next to me i quickly decided this was my seat and any cost. I looked at her feet and quickly noticed a lovely cheesy smell her socks caked in sweat, her black puma trainers lay beneath her. Sitting leaning over I was as close to her feet as if smelling them. Her smell was awesome stinky sweaty cheese smell. She woke with a smile I said Hello she was polish she said, then with my total amazement she said sorry about my feet I have been on coaches since nearly two days. I think they smell a bit, I could hardly control my speech I said they arw fine do not worry. She was about to put her trainers back on when I said not worry. She then took her socks off and rested her feet back on the seat. Omfg. her feet were Well pedicured with black nail polish red soles and with that she fell asleep again obviously very tired. I had nearly two hours ogling barefeet and to top it all the smell was still there! did I sleep Hell no!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I could have contained myself. Bet you hated for the bus trip to end.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys you do not get this very often believe me it is what makes me still have faith in my fetish that just sometimes on life's journey there are some golden moments you will cherish and remember in years to come
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heaven on earth!

I love the smell of feet so much.

Did they look sweat soaked??

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIrst of all, I think that must have been the greatest coach ride ever. The fact that you had some great smelly feet so close then she takes off her socks on top of that. So awesome, maybe she gave you that as alittle extra. Glad you were able to enjoy.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Heaven on earth!

Yes my carbon friend sweat soaked brown patches, the thing that amazed me is how she was so open with the whole thing, I think in general Eastern european girls are more open about life, I was not going to miss that seat for the world. The cheese smell made me nearly pre-cum
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
FIrst of all, I think that must have been the greatest coach ride ever. The fact that you had some great smelly feet so close then she takes off her socks on top of that. So awesome, maybe she gave you that as alittle extra. Glad you were able to enjoy.

Peter, I still can barely believe it after a few days I am still reflecting on such a beautiful piece of fortune, it does not happen often when someone can be so open as if it is a natural thing, and when she took her socks off that blew my mind.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Heaven on earth!

Yes my carbon friend sweat soaked brown patches, the thing that amazed me is how she was so open with the whole thing, I think in general Eastern european girls are more open about life, I was not going to miss that seat for the world. The cheese smell made me nearly pre-cum
That sounds amazing. I think I would have been shaking with excitement all the way!

I get like that when I am in close quarters with feet that I can't necessarily 'get at'. Same happened with my mums best friend a few times. I get so close to them and know that I can't have them... I'm a shaking wreck! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links