Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Winter shoes are on their way back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winter shoes are on their way back
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, we've all had the joy of flip flops (those who like em) and ballet flats worn on exceptionally hot days.... But now as winter starts to rear its head..... The feet go into hiding.

I'm lucky enough to have met a lady friend that has particularly smelly feet and they're pretty sexy as well. Wide, chubby toes and smell quite strong! Such a great combo.

Anyway, she doesn't know for sure that I have a foot fetish, but as you'll probably guess, I'm hinting towards the right direction.

Before anyone asks, I'll be the first to share photos and more information when I know that she's comfortable with my passion for the scent of her feet [Jerkoff]

When it comes to winter shoes, I've been suggesting ugg boots every time but she says that they make her feet too hot and sweaty.... This was music to my ears! But I had to listen to her say that it wouldn't be a good choice. (heart sinks)

What would you suggest as a good winter shoe that can still kick up a good stink? Bearing in mind that I go crazy for hose, socks and stinky sweat!!

Looking forward to your feetback [Laugh]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I belive it would be a Woman's world.

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you mention Uggs. I just surprised my girlfriend with a pair of Ugg style boots today. She loved 'em.

But since you can't go the Ugg route, try any boots in general and of course the fuzzy slippers for at home.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard moccasins?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moccasins for sure

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
Buy her a pair of the good ol', original Timberland boots. They make all sorts of lady-like colors now (teal, pink, etc). Try having her wear the Timberlands w/ either thin, trouser socks or nylons... I will be delightful!

Ahh, Heidi.

hahaha

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0rhxuJ2lA1qi0bpk.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she have a certain style shoe she likes to wear? What size shoe does she wear?

Since you like pantyhosed feet, does she wear them to work with what kind of shoes?

I'm so wanting to get my girlfriend Uggs for Christmas, and in reading the information on them on Ebay, they list that the fur inside keeps the feet from sweating?????

My girl loves the sweatiness and loves to smell the erotic scent from leather and some synthetic insoles [Jerkoff]

Get back with us on your thoughts!

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine Trott
Board Regular
Member # 45021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine Trott   Author's Homepage   Email Augustine Trott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uggs are the most wonderful winter shoes, definitely. Any other boot, especially those with that plastic-leather material on the inside, will make feet sweat like crazy.

--------------------
Augustine

California Foot Exchange

California Foot Exchange on YouTube

augustine@califootexchange.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your replies.

Fuzzy slippers! Good idea.

She's a ballet flats kinda girl. Her black ones apparently "smell too much" (never the case for someone like me) [Laugh]

I think timberlands sound like a great idea!!!! Subtle but nice.

If only she would wear uggs.
For those that worry about the special protection from odor... That soon goes... To leave you with pure sweaty smelly heaven.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links