Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats your fantasy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whats your fantasy
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's everyones perfect fantasy? Girls and guys-
Keeping it short and simple, for 3 yrs now all I've been hoping for is for my gf to get a couple(if not all 40) of her sorority sisters and just dominate me with their feet, one by one, force me to smell and lick their feet, and take turns jerking me with their toes.. I hope this is in my future.what's your fantasy

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fantasy is to be trampled by my partner and one other girl at the same time. Then to be finished off by worshiping the other girls feet while my gf gives me a hand and foot job.

That or getting a footjob from 2 different girls using one foot on either side of my dick, squeezing it between their feet, as they stroke me to completion.

I guess I'm not too big of a dreamer.

[ October 19, 2012, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Iowas foot slave ]

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I met my wife, my fantasy was this...I work in a office. Against the wall is a desk where a pretty girl sits, and of course she has nice feet and toes (in stockings). The front of her desk is against the wall. The wall has a big cutout just above the floor, so she takes her shoes off and places her feet on the ledge of that hole. On the other side is a storage room, where I can go and get real close to her wiggling toes without her knowledge. That was my fantasy.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching my wife dominate her opponents in a taekwondo tournament using just her bare feet. Then her softly and gently kicking me to ejaculation [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be a millionaire from this

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff in here. All of the suggestions are pretty close to my own which has just developed in the last week as I discovered a good friend of my wife who's also quite beautiful, just so happens to be a dominatrix. So ideally, if she were to lend some professional advice or experience to my wife and partner up with her as both of them dominate me with their feet in a full course trample, ballbusting, forced foot worship, smothering, etc with a foot job finish, well that's about the ultimate fantasty right there.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not asking for much 24-7? [Smile]

I had the two girl footjob/footworship session with Lala and Nettie, but I'd like to add trampling to the mix with multiple girls as well. [Drool]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mentioning of the sorority girls brings to mind a recurring fantasy that I've had for a while. In my younger days when I waited tables I worked with a really fine sorority girl that knew she was fine. One day I helped her clean her tables and she thanked me. I replied that I didn't mind at all and I know that she took it as I was attracted to her, but she had a bf. I never saw her feet until one day on a break. She wore some work made type flats without socks most of the time. Well on this break she mentioned that her feet were hurting very bad and took one of her flats off and started rubbing her foot. Holy hell did she have some of the perfect sexiest feet. I still fantasize at times about making the approach on her back then to rub her feet after work to which I get her feet for my sexual pleasure.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links