Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Leather flats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leather flats
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been seeing a lot of people on here talking about leather flats and how the mixture of sweat and leather is amazing. This interested me because i find flats very attractive but i have yet to experience the smell aspect of them. My girlfriend bough herself a pair of leather flats today just for me after i told her about my curiousity [Big Grin] so, do any of you guys have any experience stories? I'd love to hear them [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about flats like these?

Taryn's Red Flats 1
Taryn's Red Flats 2
Taryn's Red Flats 3
Taryn's Red Flats 4

They were pretty interesting. Not just a sweaty foot thing going on. Leather could overpower the scent overall, but it's good mix in my opinion.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taryn is hot i'd like a pair of her worn socks [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mistress has flats kinda like those in silver and the smell that emanated from them was AMAZING. She knew it drive me crazy too so the first thing she would do when she came by is to tell me to slowly take them off. She'd tell me to smell in between her foot and the shoe before its fully off. The heat and smell usually got me rock hard. She'd then make me remove both shoes and tell me to smell them as she massaged my crotch through my jeans with her smelly feet. She would then tell me to take my cock out and slowly stroke it and she massages my face with her feet. Eventually She'd have me lay on my back lube up her hands and give me a torturously slow handjob as she smothers my face with her smelly feet all the time instructing me to take very deep breaths and take in the sweet smell of her soles. The orgasm that followed was ALWAYS tremendous with cum shooting a foot or two in the air. She LOVES the effect the smell of her feet has on me.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell of leather flats my best mates wife always wears them and her feet smell amazing.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think leather may take away from feet smelling their best. I personally love when my wife wears the cheap leather faux flats. Those rock.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jcff hang tight! i find that you have to give them some time. new shoes take awhile to get rid of that new shoe smell. my girls uggs took awhile to smell nice a feety (bought in winter so no sweat i guess). i have her work on different shoes at different points in time, not just wear the same pair all the time. and make sure to work on certain items in summer. so il have her wear her suede leather boots in dead summer on a humid day to sort of givem a boost. im looovvving mocasins right now. what sucks about all this is when your fave shoes are trashed beyond repair its sad to see em go ::tear::
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice baalfootish! i am also a very big fan of moccasins. i just got my girlfriend a pair of ugg moccasins and she's working on those and her new flats. she actually gave me her old moccasins, they're soooo worn in and smell amazinggg! so now she's trying to break in the new ones for me and i can't wait till they're nice and worn

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to hate how flats looked, but after realizing how amazing they smell... I love them. Girls look great in them

When I see a pretty girl walking around in them I instantly get hard and my mind goes to naughty places

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I think leather may take away from feet smelling their best. I personally love when my wife wears the cheap leather faux flats. Those rock.

yeah, I totally agree, fake leather flats + bare feet + hot day = beautifully sweaty and stinky feet, the only other thing to improve the situation is for her to wear the flats extremely regularly........ and of course, all this will encourage any girl/woman to shoeplay like mad to try and air out stinky sweaty feet.............
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ride The Sky:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

yeah, I totally agree, fake leather flats + bare feet + hot day = beautifully sweaty and stinky feet, the only other thing to improve the situation is for her to wear the flats extremely regularly........ and of course, all this will encourage any girl/woman to shoeplay like mad to try and air out stinky sweaty feet.............
I 100% agree fake leather and bare feet wore alot the best...

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links