Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Friend's Feet III

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Friend's Feet III
aracnk65
Board Regular
Member # 44707

Icon 3 posted      Profile for aracnk65   Email aracnk65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I have yet another one! I've been very good friends with my friend Casey for about 5 years now, and we actually dated a long time ago, too. Anyway, in case you didn't see my other two posts, I nagged her for a foot sign, which is one of those stupid things where people write on their hand or something and take a picture, only, it's on her feet. [Big Grin]

Anyway, heres the first one she ever gave me.
Pic 1
(Ignore the "Coolbags", funny old nickname)

And here's another one about a year later.
Pic 2
(She said she's camera-shy when her face is in the picture [Laugh] )

Anyway, I have no idea what the second one says, and it's in silver sharpie, which isn't very visible and you see more of her soles, which, hey, I'm not complaining. She knows I have a foot fetish now, it's funny. I'd ask her for more but she's not single anymore [Cry] She used to HATE feet, but the person she's dating now who is also a friend of mine also has a foot fetish, and she told me she started realizing her feet are pretty sexy. I just found these recently, I used to go off of these pictures for WEEKS. [Jerkoff]

Enjoy!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, would love to see the tops.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second one says:

Left foot:
"[Picture of a butterfly (I think)]
Jon <3"

Right Foot:
[Smiley Face]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links