Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever run into someone you saw in a foot video? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever run into someone you saw in a foot video?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I ran into Little Dee a few years back. Actually, I guess you can say that she ran into me. I was on the corner of 32nd and Broadway as I was headed towards meeting up with a client. I start hear someone honking on the horn of a car. It kept honking for another few seconds. I didn't pay any mind to it because I thought it from congested traffic.

Then I hear a female's voice yelling out my name. I look in that direction and there was Dee waving at me. She asked what I was up to and where I was going. I answered and then asked her the same questions. I don't remember what she said, but she did offer me a ride in her car to get to my destination faster. A very nice gesture, but the person I had to meet was only down the block from where we ran into each other.

She said, "Aww, that sucks! Well, talk to you later." And with that, she drove off.

-- National

The fact you simply know Dee on a name basis is pretty damn impressive. How you met her is a story you must tell.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
The fact you simply know Dee on a name basis is pretty damn impressive. How you met her is a story you must tell.

We met at the foot fetish parties years back. My only paid session with her was a one-hour private session. But that was long after we started talking to each other and became quite friendly with each other.

After that, we would meet up for lunch sometimes and if we were to meet up at night, it would usually be at the apartment of the guy who throw the parties. When we meet at the guy's place, it's was never for an organized foot party. It's was just Friday or Saturday nights where five to ten of us would gather and just bullshit with each other, get a little drunk, or get high (I'm not a smoker) while watching TV or listening to music. Just to chill out and have a few laughs. In two of those nights, Dee and I would go to one of the bedroom and she would give me her feet for no pay. Again, all in the moment and in the fun of BSing with each other. Those moments of fun are forever etched in my memory.

She would tell me anything and everything that's on her mind, even if it was an opinion that wasn't going to be popular. I'm not saying that we argued with each other. I'm saying that she'll tell it you the way she sees it, just like other people would.

Anyone who knows her has nothing sinister to say about her, even if what you said about her was behind her back.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links