Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question about Dating Sites.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about Dating Sites.
Silentjay
Board Regular
Member # 45446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silentjay   Email Silentjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I've been browsing some websites recently like BDSM.com and bdsmsingles to see if there is any potential to hook up with chicks that would be into the whole fetish scene so maybe I can get some foot action.

What I'm wondering is, have any of you ever had any success with these sites? Also, if I were to upgrade to a real membership, what would the transaction come up as in my bank statement? I don't exactly have full privacy over that haha.

PS. This is my first post and I couldn't find an introduction thread so... hi [Smile]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id think that the billing would be inconspicuous...

(Id also think that they know better then to rat you out!)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be. Very careful on dating sites.they suck.they full of scanners.married people.prostitutes.1oyt of 30people r actually legit on dating sites.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silentjay
Board Regular
Member # 45446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silentjay   Email Silentjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The websites that I can tell have a lot of scammers are the ones where I'll get like 10 messages from random people within hours of signing up. BDSM.com seems pretty legit though. Have you ever tried using any dating sites chris?

Thanks for the advice!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey silentjay.I have tried dating sites.I tied.friendfinder.adult friendfinder.amateurmatch.pof.evow.they all suck.o did meet a couple ladies from adultfriendfinder.they never matched the description or pics they sent.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links