Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any advice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any advice?
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres this cute tall skinny latina girl I that I work with that ive been getting decently close with the past few months.we flirt with eachother every now and then, but shes a sweet innocent girl, if not just a closet freak...any advice on how to drop the foot fetish thing out there randomly besides just aaying it straight out. I want her to pose for me, but dont know if I should because we do work together..is it inappropiate, or should I juss go for it?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you two are talking about sex or what you're attracted to....foot fetishes really don't belong in the conversation. Bring the conversation that way "so what sort of things attract you to a particular guy" she can respond blah blah blah....and then you can respond about women with pretty feet.

I'd avoid the word fetish. It represents the whole gambit of foot fetishism i.e. she'll think you're a foot sniffing, toe licking ect ect. Define your fetish for her...don't let her jump to conclusions.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may just wanna try to date her before you even drop the whole foot fetish thing on her. You say you guys have been getting decently close and you flirt with each other. Other than that, GQguy has great advice.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want you to listen to what I have to say word for word. And this is not just for the OP. This is for anyone who finds himself in a similar situation.

--

I would forget about this chick entirely. I wouldn't dip my pen in the company's ink if I were you. It will seem innocent and cute being flirtatious with her to begin with. Not a whole lot of good can come out of this situation. Now if the same girl were living in your apartment complex or neighborhood and does not work with you, then that's a different story. In this situation, however, don't even entertain this idea.

I know it's hard to deny your temptations for this one girl because you're on this unending quest for scoring poon. There are plenty of fish outside of work who you can hook up with. Yes, some of it smells like tuna ... but there are plenty of fish nonetheless.

For the simple reason that she works with you, I could go on and one and give you reasons as to why this is a not such a good idea.

There are exceptions to this rule as there are to just about any rule in life. The exceptions are that you can try to escalate the sexual tensions with her if you work at a place where you really don't mind getting fired from. If you work at a place, like a sandwich maker at Subway or a cashier at McDonald's, where if the boss fired you today for whatever reason, and your attitude is Well, fuck it, I don't need this shitty job anyway, then by all means proceed with her. If this is a job that you value, a job that you feel you cannot afford to lose, like a train operator or the guy who delivers boxes for UPS for example, then you should stay away.

The other exception to this rule is if you have another week left on the job and they're throwing a going away party for you. You can indulge in your foot actions with her then.

I understand that you just want her to pose for you and it's possible that she'll say yes. But even then, is it worth that kind of risk?

If there's anytime where you need to stop thinking with your pee pee and start thinking with your other head, this is it.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course there's exceptions to every rule. Looked what happened in my case with someone that worked for me. However, I would say that is the EXCEPTION to the norm.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the responses guys.. First off im not too concerned with getting fired over anysort of friendship or relationship with her outside of work, in fact its fairly common at my job, I was wondering more on ways how I might ask her to pose for me

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take GQguy and National's advice. Best to keep fetish out of the conversation and definitely avoid the potential drama of dating someone you work with.

That said best of luck to you whichever decision you make.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My standard start line is usually:

Me: Your nails look nice today, did you just paint them?
Her: Thank you, yes, just did them yesterday!
Me: Awesome color...did we do our toes too or were you slacking?
Her: Lol, of course I did my toes...
Me: I love polished nails & toes, in fact pretty feet are my weakness.

And on you go...
I've found that women are more than happy to talk about their mani-pedis, colors, cute shoes, toe rings...and they're especially delighted when a MAN notices and engages in all things girly. Good luck!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What National said...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National offers sage advice.

Apart from steering clear of your imaginings, the amount of caution you should/must exercise is enormous.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlaritaStarr
Board Regular
Member # 45497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlaritaStarr   Email KlaritaStarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
You may just wanna try to date her before you even drop the whole foot fetish thing on her. You say you guys have been getting decently close and you flirt with each other. Other than that, GQguy has great advice.

I agree! Speaking as a girl here, I would say that's a safer bet. If you make her your girl and you treat her right, she's a million times more likely to be accepting and positive about the foot fetish thing AND she's way more likely to pose for you.

This, of course, should only be done if you really like her though. If you really are into it for the pictures and sexual aspect, I would suggest maybe asking her if she's ever modeled before to get onto the subject.

--------------------
<3

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition to what National is saying...Temptation is not a one or two time thing..Temptation is constant!!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never ever say the word fetish. I always say I find girl's feet attractive, then lead into pedis. I would say the same as everyone else with their advice. Just think if something happens, plan out what you will say when the boss asks you about what you did with her feet? It can be odd. Also how is it common in work as you mentioned in your post?

To: uscflyeah - yep I mention manicure then I'll just ask toes also lol.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only you know what YOUR workplace is like. We all have different sorts of jobs with different levels of policies and such. For instance, I have 71 models on my site and 28 of them have worked with me at one point in time over the years I've been there and 2 are from a second job I took for a couple of years where there was little to no turn around on the staff. So a little less than half of my models came from where I work. A bunch of the others are friends of those girls. So again, only you know what kind of workplace atmosphere you have.

As for the approach, if you're sensing something with her, I wouldn't throw out the fetish ASAP. If you're already messing around with her and such, then that's different. But I'm assuming you haven't done anything with her yet? If that's the case, I suggest making your fetish something cute, fun, or playful. If you're confident in yourself, then usually a female is too. If you're creepy and scared of it, usually she is as well.

With pictures though, I'd wait on the rest first. I can bring that up quickly as I have a ton of pictures and a site to show for it. If you've done lots of photography with other people doing it, then perhaps you can bring it up, but if she's your first... I'd wait.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links