Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Regret?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biggest Regret?
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought we would share some of our biggest regrets...We have done this before, but not in a while...

Mine was in highschool, junior year. I believe I was 17. The girl, was 15, a freshman, unbelievably cute though. I met her in my Algebra Class (don't ask why I was taking freshman Algebra as a junior, it is a very long story} Anyways, this was way back before texting days so we were passing notes. My foot fetish mind you these days was full blown, but, only my best friend knew, and I had never ever had an great experiences outside of giving a girl a footrub.

Anyways, long story short we began hanging out after school. I would come by to her parents house after soccer practice and we would mess around. She was half white half mexican, very small, and the thing that attracted me to her most was her little feet. To this day they might be the hottest feet I have ever seen. She always had either black or french pedicured toes. And she always wore, these like thick black sandals, you know the ones with the huge platforms on bottom? They were maybe size 4 or 5. But perfect tan skin, and they were smooth. When we would hook up in her bed, I would have her completely naked, and I would grab her feet every now and again on accident to see what would happen. Nothing, just continued on.

And now to my biggest regret ever. She sends me a letter in class about 30 minutes before the bell rings. It reads " I have a surprise for you today, have you ever used these?" And she drew a picture of Sex Dice. You know like the kind where there's a different body part on one and something you have to do to it on the other?

I skipped soccer practice and drove there immediately following school. I came into her room and she had on like a little pair of Superman underwear, and like a bikini strap shirt, and of course her big sandals which made this so hott.

We began playing, and I quickly glanced over the dice just to see, and sure enough, TOES! I was ecstatic!

Next came the game, we began playing, and it literally landed on everything but Toes for the first half hour. And finally it landed on suck and toes. I looked at her, she looked at me. I said, "Yeah, I'll do it if you want me too". That might have been the worst thing I have ever said, it gave her an out. She responded "You don't have to, lets roll again". I said well, it's no big deal, I'll just do it quickly". She said, "I've been walking around at school all day, and it will embarrass me if they smell" She was laughing at this point. I said, I don't care, it doesn't matter. And she said "Well if you want too, but it's just kinda weird, do you have a foot fetish or something?" And I said no, no, no, we can just do something else. She said, okay and that was that.

She brought up it being weird and foot fetish, and I dropped it. I missed out on worshipping possibly the sexiest toes I have ever witnessed, walking around all day at school, ready to go. FML.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some similar missed opportunities as a youth, but have more than made up for it as an adult.
Live and learn.

Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a librarian at my school who would often slip her shoe off, while standing. I actually saw her barefooted, once, and I could have rubbed her foot, if I was gutsy enough. Alas, no! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few comments:

1)..As stated, live and learn!

2)..Its hard to rush wisdom or experience.

3))..I've heard some say.. "Youth is wasted on the young" ( I think this is true)

4)Whether black, white, green or purple its always. "If I knew then what I know now!"

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never learning how to play the piano.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
A few comments:

1)..As stated, live and learn!

2)..Its hard to rush wisdom or experience.

3))..I've heard some say.. "Youth is wasted on the young" ( I think this is true)

4)Whether black, white, green or purple its always. "If I knew then what I know now!"

^^^
What he said.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never learning to play guitar, first off, and taking college for granted. As far as my fetish goes, hard to say.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can honestly say I have none.. I'm in perfect tranquility [Smile]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regrets? Too fuckin many to count.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first opportunity to suck on toes, I passed on it.

While living in Virginia, my friend said he wanted to hook me up with a girl who lived in New York. We spoke for a few months and decided to make plans to see each other. I flew her to Virginia and she stayed with me for a weekened. The first night, we went out to eat and I showed her some of Virginia Beach. Later that night we went back to my place and sat and watched t.v. She asked for a foot massage and put her feet on my lap. I removed her socks and saw she had very cute toes. She told me that I could suck them if I wanted and that they are very suckable. But she said it in a jokingly manner. I wanted to say o.k. and go crazy on her feet but because she did it jokingly and this was our first time being together, I was too hesitant and a bit scared to take that chance. But if I could do it all over again, I would have definately did it. We spoke about it a week later and she said she was glad I didn't suck her toes because toes are nasty.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
We spoke about it a week later and she said she was glad I didn't suck her toes because toes are nasty.

I think this was her trying to save face. She was embarrassed and if you had sucked her toes she would have been cool with that.

Oh well dude, this kind of stuff happens. Can't blame you for holding back on the first encounter.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my case, everything i guess. too many to count
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links