Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saturday was a blast....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saturday was a blast....
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the wife and I first got married and before the kids, we used to spend a lot of time in together in the tub. We had this townhome that had a regular sized tub with whirlpool jets and we'd get in, smoke a little pot and drink some wine and my wife would rest her feet on me and tease me with them and I'd massage them for her... she called it "playing footsie" in the tub. Good times.

Well when we built our current home, we made sure to put in a large heated jacuzzi tub in the ensuite with built in wall speakers and a TV behind the mirror just for these activities. However, after kids, we rarely have ever used the thing.

Well, this weekend the kids were away at sleep overs. So Saturday afternoon my wife turns to me and says we should try to find some pot (haven't smoked it in over 10 years) and "play footsie in the tub". I call a couple of my single friends and was able to track some down. We turn down the lights, light some candles, turn on the stereo and get in the tub. You could hear drizzle of the rain lightly pelting the window, and barely hear the wind outside... absolutely perfect.

We spent about hour in the tub "playing footsie", drinking wine and staying warm in the tub. What a turn on that was.

I highly recommend spending some "tub time" with your girl if you can!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss a big tub. These times with the spouse are precious, congrats man.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a regular (non jacuzzi) tub in our master suite as well and our usage matches yours. When we first moved in we used it pretty regularly and indeed it's the perfect venue for foot play. However over the years we've used it less and less even as empty nesters. We just redid the tile around it. Maybe that will be a reason to use it more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links