Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A female friend's 1st time in sexy shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A female friend's 1st time in sexy shoes
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, just thought I'd mention this story, as being the shoeplay fan I am it ended up being an amazing show, and was wondering if any of you had a similar tale to tell.......

There was this young couple I knew a while back who were getting engaged, I'd known them both a while and they were both into rock music, so she usually wore heavy boots and I'd never seen her feet in sandals, heels or anything remotely sexy. Anyway, I went to the party and she had on this evening dress that she wore along with some very sexy mid heeled sandals on her bare feet. I couldn't take my eyes off her feet all night and she was constantly wiggling her toes, arching the ball of a foot to pull her toes bak from the toe straps, kicking a foot in the air, shaking a foot with the toe pointed to the ground, or with the heel on the ground and the toe pointed upwards and generally fidgeting like there was an itch under her soles. Her legs and her feet were a pale pink colour, probably as they'd never seen the light of day, but this just made it more exciting for me to watch. I could see the insoles of the sandals were that shiny plastic that you often get as an insole in women's shoes so I guess that her fidgeting might have been due to her bare feet not being used to the clammy feeling under the soles that most women who wear sandals regularly probably just get used to, anyway, though I'll not forget that night for a long time to come............. Any of you with similar stories?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Any of you with similar stories?"

Yea, about 3,946 of them. [Laugh]

Just yanking your chain...great story. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIce I Lovewhen girls shoe play non stop.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, anyone else with similar stories of female friends wearing sexy sandals on bare feet for the 1st time and doing really wild shoeplay because of this?
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links