Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » footjob experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footjob experience
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Domination/where-are-my-lil-sissy-23/20321608

Her feet are super soft, smelled great with a slight stnk, has great technique. i plastered her latina soles with my hot man juice. One of my best fj. Worth every penny

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silentjay
Board Regular
Member # 45446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silentjay   Email Silentjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol that surprised me when i clicked the link, ive seen that ad before. You must live in the Boston area. Is that the only backpage girl you've ever been with? I've been wanting to contact this girl Katy Bee who is on there but she's 150/hr and i dont know if thats worth it right now.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like that she can do some damage! [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah boston area. i had another girl too. her feet were also soft but they did not smell and that was dissapointing. I had started to talk to katy bee before she was on backpage. yeah she is too much money and i don't think she does footjobs
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silentjay
Board Regular
Member # 45446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silentjay   Email Silentjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much did this chick charge?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links