Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jelly sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jelly sandals
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering what people thought of jelly sandals, personally I love 'em.......... I love the sight of bare female feet sweating away on a sweltering day in sandals or shoes, and those plastic jelly sandals really seriously make feet sweat........ Once I was stood in a bus queue behind 2 young women, one wore flip flops and the other wore those jellies with the1.5 inch heel and she was kicking her feet around a fair bit. Next thing, she squats down and undos the straps to both sandals, and pulls the back straps down under the heels of each foot, while telling her mate how sweaty her feet were [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] she then gave one of the most erotic shoeplay displays I've ever seen. [Tongue] when the bus arrived she slipped both sandals on without doing the straps up (there wasn't time) and walked onto the bus wearing the sandals like mules......... [Mmm]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them! I remember them being popular in the 90's. A couple of girls wore them in my office. It gave me an opportunity to tell them they had nice feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love seeing those. the feet must smell from those
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember them being big in the 90s as well. They need to make jelly flats.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I love them! I remember them being popular in the 90's.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen jelly flats out and about, but they seem to be all too rare [Cry] maybe they cause more blisters cos there's no straps plus the rubbery type plastic probably causes more friction............ I also used to love those plastic sandals from the 90s that had a fairly thick strap across the toes and another strap of the same thickness that went all the way from the instep of the heel, round the back of the heel and then crossing over the top of the foot to the instep again, but this time near the toes.............. These sandals were just 1 solid moulded piece, so they just slipped on, and were great for shoeplay........... Does anyone remember them?............
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links