Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Squashed toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Squashed toes
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boundtoes   Email Boundtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, theres nothing like having my toes squashed together in narrow shoes, or seeing others toes squashed together. The longer they are squashed for the more toes become mishaped to suit the confined space for, my toes become square (like fish fingers as opposed to sausages), or the pointier the space they are squashed in the pointier each toe and the foot as a whole becomes.
i would be happy to share pictures of my feet that have been squashed.
Does anyone have similar pics to share? Even if their toe squashing hasnt been deliberate.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, I hate seeing women deform their feet by wearing tight shoes. Sadly, a lot of celebrities do this.

This reminds me of that Chinese foot-binding thing. That's never a good sign.

[ November 20, 2012, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No thanks.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I say do it. I'm open minded.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boundtoes   Email Boundtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its not harmful to this degree, flesh changes shape quite easily. Alright I would like to modify my joints and bones, and take full control of the shape of my feet, but im reserved. Prolonged pain isn't worth the enjoyment [Smile]

Who here hasn't at one time chosen a pair of socks or shoes because they are cuddly and hug your feet?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Share some photos if you want I will take a peek at them.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

bonsai0toes.deviantart.com/gallery/40750532

Any requests?

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you are obviously a male judging by the hairy gnarly feet and legs you linked the pictures to. This forum is to focus on female feet only. Those pictures are not welcome nor do they belong on this forum.

I'm closing this thread down now.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links