Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe bondage ideas please?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe bondage ideas please?
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boundtoes   Email Boundtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can i restrain my toes while wearing shoes so that my toes dont overlap (excluding little toe) when they are squashed together purposefuly?
My aim is to make my toes rectangular where they are pressed together. Im doing this by squashing them together with elastic bands or tape. But when i lift a foot off the floor the pressure makes my 2nd toe overlap ontop. This is causing it to have a pointed bottom where it tried to sit in a gap that isnt quite wide enough.
Does anyone have ideas to keep them side-by-side?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this to my wife as well, I find that sometimes putting pressure and or standing on her toes for 5 minutes or so squish them enough to keep them where they are flat when she lifts up her sore tootsies. this only lasts for a few minutes though and needs to be repeated which makes her tied toes extra red [Hop] , hopefully this helps. post some pictures of your tied toes for us to see too when you get a chance!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boundtoes   Email Boundtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Den. I know what you mean. The best idea I have at the moment is to use lollipop sticks and wool/elastic bands. The sticks go widthways under and over my toes and are bound/weaved in place. I then use elastic bands to squash them together, or prefer to use tape but it can be noisy when walking.
I want a way to squash (or perhaps mould) toes securely and discreetly. I thought recently a tictac box for middle 3 toes. It could be a bit of a tight fit which would get the flesh into corners.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boundtoes
Board Regular
Member # 45558

Cheers Den. I know what you mean. The best idea I have at the moment is to use lollipop sticks and wool/elastic bands. The sticks go widthways under and over my toes and are bound/weaved in place. I then use elastic bands to squash them together, or prefer to use tape but it can be noisy when walking.
I want a way to squash (or perhaps mould) toes securely and discreetly. I thought recently a tictac box for middle 3 toes. It could be a bit of a tight fit which would get the flesh into corners.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links