Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest

Throughout the first-half of the year, we took part on what became a very memorable season for The National Fashionistas. That's the annual contest that runs for about five months in which we cast our votes and engage in debates and discussions as to which celeb has the World's Sexiest Feet. The contest starts with 32 women and winds down to the two finalists before we determine who holds the prestige of having the world's sexiest feet.

This year, the people have voted Victoria's Secret supermodel Candice Swanepoel to be our National Fashionista, and she will return next year to defend The Salvatore Ferragamo's, our version of the Vince Lombardi trophy.

--

This match will determine who will get the final spot for next year's contest which will kick off on February 7, 2012.

After we cast our votes and decide the winner of this week's special exhibition, I'll then start putting together the schedules for all 32 women who will take part the contest.

--

In this match, there will be four women to choose from. All you have to do is vote for one of them. The one with the most votes by the end of the voting period will win the match and she will become our final member for next season's contest.

In this Ménage à Quarte, the four women competing for the final spot will be ...

NOTE: The YouTube clips are NOT foot fetish related.

Abigail Clancy
Lingerie/Catwalk Model
Size 8.5

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a9vcxv3qgew1i1fm3z6828rk6pncyca8
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=bw_IToV4aIA&mode=transport

--

Ashley Benson
Actress
Size 8

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/uvgtyva5d2dbcdx5cdx724wdyd79oxfi
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=a2EpTxHyQbo&mode=transport

--

Miley Cyrus
Actress, Singer
Size 8

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rc29ozs7yg7kblo9ezf47gncgy3c206t
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q&mode=transport

--

Shay Mitchell
Actress
Size 8

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q2c8pyv0h6bbr08xssu5ommchrkvwf2m
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=mlaTXSoZnto&mode=transport

It's time to decide who the last girl will be.

--National

[ November 20, 2012, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: National ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 61 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm already psyched for next year's contest. What was a very compelling year can only be more promising in 2013.

A nice group of women to choose from. One can't go wrong with any of them. But since I had to make a choice, I went with Miley Cyrus. Someone like her will be an interesting fit and someone who is capable of pulling off some key wins that'll ruin some girl's chance of making the playoffs.

Her pictures are a perfect fit and her shoes are so sexy. Love her red toenail polish as well. I like it a lot.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about Miley Cyrus, although she does look pretty good in those pictures. My vote went towards Clancy. We don't see much of her toes in those pictures, but I can tell that her feet are pretty special. When you combine that with the fact that her body is in amazing shape, then what we have here is a lethal combination.

Miley has the popularity factor going on, but even then I'm not sure if that'll carry her far in the contest. Just look at some of the popular name girls in last year's contest. Kim Kardashian and Olivia Munn had terrible years. So did Jessica Alba. Other than Kim, Miley has her fare share of those who don't like her. With Abigail, a fresh new girl that a lot of people might not be familiar with can hurt her because of her lack of star power. But at the same time, this can be her chance to make a name for herself, just like Irina Shayk did when she first entered.

Interesting choices for the final spot. As nice as Benson looks, as nice as her feet look, I don't think she's the answer to making a big difference in the contest for next year.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell are great friends with each other, and together they drew a total combine vote count of less than Miley Cyrus, who didn't even win the match. That's how little support both of them received. Maybe the fact that they hang out with Lucy Hale on a daily basis has reminded them of how terrible she was last year.

I agree with fashion industry. Ashley's feet are very nice. And I also agree with the feeling that she won't be much of an impact to mess up someone else's chances of making the playoffs the way Ashley Tisdale does so expertly.

But my hat goes off to Abigail Clancy. I don't know a whole lot about her, although I have come across that name very few times over the years. My hat really goes off to her because she was able to get past a house hold name like Miley Cyrus, who I always thought would be an interesting fit in this contest. She looked incredible in those photos that I thought she'd take it for sure. But Clancy has gotten the votes.

I'd be very interested to see how she'll do in a poll full of fantastic women when this contest returns next year.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The votes have been placed and we have ourselves our final addition to next year's roster for our National Fashionistas event.

This year's exhibition to determine the final spot for the up-coming season has been our closest one in terms of the separation between the winner and the lady who came in second place. For Abigail Clancy, her only lead in this match was during the time when the last few votes came in to close out the deal. Other than that, Miley Cyrus had control of the match from the beginning.

--

As we now look forward to the next season, we also move into a new direction. Season 6 will represent the starting point of how the future will excite and entertain us. The first five seasons have endured its time in history and a new era beckons.

Just a reminder, the list of women who we already know will be in it next year:

The Ones Returning From Last Season --

CANDICE SWANEPOEL
The Face of the National Fashionistas
The OFFICIAL Symbol of the NFC
Two-time Defending World Champion

MARISA MILLER
The OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC
Two-time Defending AFC Champion
-

AnnaLynne McCord
Ashley Tisdale
Audrina Patridge
THE Irina Shayk
Jessica Lowndes
Kate Upton
Mila Kunis
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Selena Gomez
Stacy Keibler

There are also a few other girls who will return from last season.

--

The New Girls That People Already Know About --

HEIDI KLUM
For while both Candice and Marisa are Official Symbols of their respective classes, Heidi Klum is legend in the supermodeling and fashion industry. So much so, that both Candice and Marisa will look to her as someone who offers astute advice to both women on how to excel in anything they do. When it comes to fashion models, Heidi Klum will be our Board of Directors.

BAR REFAELI
Bar Refaeli is the face of the evolution phase going forward, the direction of the future.

- Abigail Clancy
- Brooklyn Decker
- Jennifer Hawkins

Abigail Clancy, Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Hawkins will make the best of the opportunities given to them when this contest returns for the upcoming season. All five women just mentioned are models.

There are other new women who will join the cast next year. I have to keep those names in hiding until you find out who they are come February.

When you combine all of this, with the women who are established veterans returning from last season, something needs to give. The best part about all of this, is that something WILL give.

--

Season 6 of the National Fashionistas will officially begin on February 12, 2013. The Champion will be crowned on July 6, 2013.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links